Part 18

By six in the evening everyone was already gathered at Magnus' boat and ready to sail. The sun is almost at the horizon and the colors is crimson as Alec's long sleeves shirt. The top button were undone and the sleeves were raised to his elbow making his body more longer than it was. His black slacks and his Vans matches to his liking. His hair isn't that much of a mess as earlier but it stills flown as the wind blew. Magnus never thought he would be gawking at anyone especially someone so annoying to him.

"Quit staring at my brother, it's creepy." Isabelle nudged his elbow startling him from his stares. He quickly pulled his gaze off of Alec and looked at Isabelle in her eyes. She is beautiful for any men who's craving a woman like her. Although she is only in high school but with a face like her, long black hair that flown just above her waist is every woman's and man's dream. When she puts on her beach hats on top of her head, with her knee length sunflower dress, she looks breathtaking. But she is nothing compared to her brother.

"I'm not." Magnus tried to hides his earlier action but Izzy already saw him drooling over her older brother. "Can I ask you something?" She started as the boat starts to sail away from the deck. Magnus' eyes still stays on Alec on below deck taking his seat on the side gazing the ocean as his boat splits the waves.

"What?" Magnus asked and Izzy cleared her throat before she continued. "What's your deal with my brother? Why you always bother him? Don't you had something else to do other than to annoys him?" Izzy began to question and Magnus sighed taking a sip on his wine before placing it back on the ledge.

"That's more than a question darling. I will answer only one. Choose wisely." Magnus said holding out his index finger at her face. She was taken back by his dominance but when Magnus smiles she had to cringed at his sudden changed of behavior from creepy to kind within seconds. He might be bipolar, she thought.

"Are you gonna hurt my brother?" She asked, her eyes fixed on Magnus' face although he is not facing her, he could feel the burning from Izzy's stares. "Not yet." He answered and turned to leave but Isabelle grabbed his arm and he turned his body to face her. "What do you mean by that?" She asked concernedly and he snorted in amusement.

"Nothing. Enjoy the show." He said and pulled his arm off from Izzy tight grip. She was stunt at Magnus words and his behavior and she attempts to fought back only that they are in the middle of the ocean and they are on his boat. His boat.

As Magnus descends the stairs, he was followed by Charles carrying a tray of wine and other drinks so he grabbed another glass of sparkling white wine. "Behave. We don't want you to entertained our guest while drunk remember?" Charles began and Magnus scoffed rolling his eyeball. "Relax, I'm not driving either way." He said and left. Charles sighed shaking his head in disbelief before he hand out the drinks to everyone.

"So Charles what you do for living?" Valentine asked after taking a glass of wine from his tray and he gulped not knowing how exactly to answer the question. His eyes lingered looking for Magnus but he is no where to be found.

"I uhm- I work with Magnus' father." He simply said before handing out the drinks and they all took it one by one with a smile and simple thanks of appreciation. Alec wanted to grab the wine but his mother beat him to it and slapped his wrist. "Ow." He winced rubbing his aching wrist. His mother glared already said enough so he took the mango juice instead. He took a sip of the plain fruit juice while his eyes follows Magnus as he strolled into the crowd again.

"What exactly did Magnus' father do for living? If you don't mind me asking." Robert questions and both Alec and Magnus stares at each other.

"Drug dealing." Magnus said and all of them literally spits out their drinks and coughed in shock. Then Magnus laughs loudly making them wonder if he really is joking or not. "Are you like a mafia son or something?" Clary asked and Magnus snorted more. "Would help if it is but no. My father is a businessman who rather spend the rest of his life making money more than making memories with his own son."