Part 38

"Anna! Open the door please! Please, let's talk about this. I wanna talk about us!" Asmodeus screamed while banging on the front door of her apartment. Surprisingly the neighbors didn't chased him away otherwise they are gonna feel his true wrath.

"Anna! Please! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm not leaving till you open this door." Asmodeus kept banging on the door over and over again till he heard rustling behind them and key locks rattle behind the white plain door.

"What the hell are you thinking? You're gonna get me kicked out of here?" Anna said pulling Asmodeus inside her apartment. Although she is the billionaire's future wife, or so she thought she still is, she never let Asmodeus interfere with her life in paying her with gratitude or using his gracious money.

"Good, you can start moving in with me." He said subtle trying to hide his own smirk but knowing Anna it wasn't the perfect time for it.

"You fucking asshole!" She punched him on his chest and shoved him out from her way before she walked towards her living room. "I know I am and I will take full responsibilities, you name your price." Asmodeus tries to be reason with her but she stopped in the middle of her walk and turned to face him.

"It's not that Asmo! You will never let me in inside you freaking metal heart. Your heart has more walls that I could ever tore down. I tried my best, I tried so fucking hard in this relationship but-" she stopped herself mid sentence trying to held herself together. She never knew how she could say the next word with Asmodeus staring straight at her.

"But what?" He asked her and she wiped her tears trying not to look at him so she focus on the floor instead.

"I don't think I can do this anymore." Silent befalls in between them and sobs were the only thing heard in the apartment. "I can't let myself been hurt like that over and over again. Every time something goes rough, you decided it's okay to just let me go. You decided that it's okay to just let our relationship be like a sunken ship and let me drown in the middle of it."

"You decided that I don't fit in your family, you just chose where your loyalty were. It was never me, it's never us, just you." She choked on her words but bravely finished what she had stored in her frail heart.

"I thought I was doing it for Magnus' sake. I thought I was doing it for the best of both of us." Asmodeus tries to explain but she scoffed in disbelief instead.

"Don't drag Magnus into this. That boy had never care for whatever decision you had made in your life as long as it doesn't bothers him. He couldn't care less if he had no parent cause you showed to him what it would be like for not having you around. So don't tell me it's for Magnus sake cause we both know it's not fucking true!"

She took the picture frame by her side table and decided to throw it towards him. He managed to dodge it though which made her more furious.

"You were right! You are absolutely right about all this! I don't care enough about our relationship cause I know one day eventually you are going to leave me, just like Lily did to me! One day you're gonna wake up and realized that I am not gonna make you happy. And you will pack and leave me. JUST LIKE SHE DID!"

Anna never felt or seen this side of Asmodeus before, she never knew how much Asmodeus are afraid to lose her in his life.

"Please, Anna I'm begging you. But please don't gave up on us. I need you." He said stepping closer to her. He grabbed her hand and placed them on his wet cheek feeling the warmth spreading through his skins towards his cold heart.

"I can't live without you. You are the only thing I am holding onto right now. I can't lose this. I can't lose this warmth of your hand from my life." He kneeled in front of her and wrapped his arm around her waist leaning his head towards her abdomen.