Some Angel In You (Destiel)

Dean lay on the couch in a huff, pouting, and his brow furrowed. “Dean? Are you okay?” Castiel asked him in confusion.
“I’m fine,” he lied.
“Dean,” he warned and the hunter grunted in reply. Cas sighed and walked away. Sam was in the kitchen, making Gabriel a sandwich for lunch.
“What’s wrong with Dean?”
“Oh he’s just sulking,” Sam dismissed with a wave of his hand.
“How do I make him happy?”
“I dunno? Tell him a joke?” he suggested, cutting the sandwich in quarters for his boyfriend.
“What will I say?”
Sam smiled mischievously, a look that he picked up from the trickster himself.

Cas made his way back into the lounge room, having taken Sam’s advice, and smiled at Dean with anticipation. Dean frowned stubbornly, glancing at Cas for a second and rolling his eyes. He pulled up a chair, and sat down, straightening out his trench coat. Dean looked up at Cas again, and suppressed a small smile at his eagerness. “What, Cas?”
“I have a joke, to cheer you up, Dean,” he grinned.
“What is it?” he frowned.
“Do you have any angel in you?”
Dean furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, “No?”
“Would you like some?” he grinned, and Dean’s face fell in realisation. He sucked in his lips to try to keep his smile down, biting his inner cheek. His cheeks flushed dark pink and he eventually smiled. Cas grinned largely when he saw Dean smile, although he didn’t understand the joke himself.
“Who told you to say that, Cas?” he stuttered, smiling.
“Sam and Gabriel suggested it,” he clarified, still grinning proudly at himself for making Dean happy.

A/N: Guys idek okay

I might actually probably continue this one

It'd get smutty

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)