Nesting (Supernatural)

She stroked her swollen stomach, back aching, and smiled at her working husband. He twisted the last bolt into place, wiping his brow with a sigh. "All done, sweetheart," he smiled, "Have you picked out which picture you want to hang?"
"Can't we have them both?" she smiled sweetly at him. He wanted to say no, that they only had the room to hang one in the nursery, but she laid her hands on his chest. Her stomach met his, and he felt their child kick him gently. He wanted to cry.

"Okay," he relented and she grinned.
"Thanks, honey," she pulled him down for a quick kiss, then looked over at the empty cot he had built. "You've done a fantastic job," she hummed.
"Let's hope it doesn't just fall down when we actually use it," he joked and she shook her head.

"It won't," she assured, "You're my little handy man".
"Little?" he smirked, raising his eyebrow, and she hit his chest playfully.
"Shut up, you," she scolded, "You'll set a bad example for our little baby here". He smiled.

"You're going to be a wonderful mother, Sarah," he promised and she smiled again.
"Oh, Nick, sweetheart," she hugged him, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you".

A/N: Lmao it's short but lemme know if you get it k bye

Love me