The Right Thing (Sabriel)

Okay so like PWP but almost not quite kays

"Wow, Sammy," a voice laughed, "Drinking alone? That's pretty sad". The man walked out of the shadowed room ominously, and Sam frowned.

"Shut up, Gabriel," he spat and the archangel chuckled.
"I'm deeply wounded by your drunken slur, Sam Winchester. How could you hurt me like this?" he held a sarcastic hand to his heart and Sam rolled his eyes.
"Easily," he replied and turned away from him, "Leave me alone".
"What's wrong, Samuel?" Gabe asked, his expression immediately changing to concern. "Talk to me, kiddo".
"I'm not a child, Gabriel".
"Yeah, and you're not built like one, either," he winked in response to Sam's glare.

"There's nothing wrong with me, okay?" he said, defensively, and pointedly ignored his comment.
"Then why are you drinking... alone... in the dark?" he countered and Sam rolled his eyes again, "Only sad people do that".
"I'm not sad," he denied, and Gabe rolled his eyes.
"Talk to me".
"Stop saying that! You're not a fucking shrink!" he yelled, and Gabriel frowned.

"Excuse me, I'll have you know that I have several degrees in sticking my nose- and anything else I please- into other people's business," he replied, and Sam chuckled. His laughter died, and a shadowed look overtook him.

"I'm sorry for yelling," he muttered, head down in shame, and brow furrowed. Gabe pushed away from the wall he was leaning against, and knelt down to Sam's level. He covered his clasped hand with his own.

"Hey," he said soothingly, "It's okay, bug guy. Don't worry about it". Sam stared up at him, perception swaying due to the alcohol. He felt safer, as crazy as it sounds, with Gabriel touching him. Him and those stupid, pretty whiskey eyes. Sam hated him. He hated him so much, he could kiss him. What? Must be the alcohol. Gabriel smirked. Angels can't read minds, can they?

"Yes, we can," Gabriel replied, unintentionally, and Sam immediately shoved him to the floor. He pinned him down roughly by his shoulders. Although Gabe could crush him like an insignificant bug, he allowed himself to be restrained.
"Stay out of my head," Sam threatened, and the shorter man snorted.

"Or what?" he laughed, then his voice lowered. "What are you going to do to me, Sam?" The hunter couldn't suppress the whimper that escaped from him at the implication. "Will you punish me?" Sam was speechless, tongue caught in his throat. "...Or are you too scared?"

"What are you talking about, Gabriel?" he stammered, and Gabe smirked at the sound of his own name. Sam could feel something pressing into him but, strangely, he didn't feel like pulling away. He didn't want to pull away, and that was weird enough.

"I'm talking about, rather impressive might I mention, Little- not so little- Sammy poking into my stomach," he pointed out and Sam flushed. He hadn't even realised that he was hard until the archangel mentioned it. "Seriously, kid, how do you even walk with that thing? God I love the tall ones".
"What? I'm not gay," he frowned, and pressed his shoulders harder into the carpet.

"No, no, you're just 'curious'. Right?"
"What?"
"Hey, don't worry," he said, repeating himself. "I don't mind being an experiment. I can deal with being used".
"What?" he said again, and Gabriel raised an eyebrow.

"Are you some sort of broken record? I said: let's fuck already". Sam's breath hitched.
"Y-you mean-".
"Yes, Sam. I mean I want to fuck you till you can't walk. I mean that I want to make you forget everything but my name. And I want to make you scream it so hard that the heavens above will have no choice but to hear it," he said, in that cool, calm voice he had. To say that Sam was blushing would be a large understatement.

Sam couldn't say anything. He couldn't say that he wanted that more than anything else. He couldn't tell him to shut up, or beg him to keep talking. Sam's eyes darted to his lips, just for half a second, and he was gone. He leaned down and kissed him, hard.

He kissed him like a man starved, like Gabriel was air and Sam was suffocating. Gabe kissed back, matching his force. He didn't complain when Sam bit down on his bottom lip, moaning and groaning in need. "Please," he managed, and fumbled with the buttons of his designer shirt. He wasn't getting very far.
"I'm going to take that as a yes?" Gabriel said, letting it come out as a hope filled question.
"Yes. Please. Gabriel," he stammered, before another drawn out moan escaped him. He wanted to give Sam what he wanted. He really did, but the hunter was drunk, and he didn't want to be 'that guy'.

"Wait, Sam," he said, voice serious.
"No, please," he replied and tried to kiss him again.
"Sam," he scolded, face stern. He pushed him away gently and Sam huffed. "You're drunk, okay? This isn't right".
"Trust me, I want this," he replied and tried to kiss him. He frowned when Gabriel moved away again.
"Come on," he urged and rolled them over. Gabe stood up, and helped Sam stand, "Sleepy time".

He guided him to his bed and only climbed in next to him when Sam pulled him down. He wrapped his arm around him. Gabe scratched his hand absently, and the light switched off for them.
"But what about everything you said? Sam slurred, "... 'Bout me screaming".
"Oh, believe me, as sound as you're coherent I'm going to fuck you 'till you scream," he promised. Sam smiled.

A/N: Hello friends are we friends quick let's friends

Love me