Redbull (Supernatural)

Dean was sweeping when he saw the first one. The empty can of red bull, lying on the bench, he frowned. "Sammy?" he called out, to which he received a disinterested grunt.

"What?"

"You leave this here?" Dean raised an eyebrow, pointing at the can like a scolding parent.

Sam grimaced, "Really, Dean? They're disgusting and unhealthy. Why would I drink them?"

Dean shrugged, and picked it up, walking through the bunker to put it in the recycling. He saw two more in there already, and the culprit finishing off a third.

"Cas? What the hell, dude?"

"Hello, Dean. What's the matter?"

"Since when do you drink the booster juice?" Dean questioned, holding up the empty can and shaking it a little.

"I just thought I'd try it"

"Alright well, don't have too many, okay? They're not very healthy. Also, don't leave them lying around," he ordered, in a stern voice, and Cas promised he wouldn't.

-

It was not two days later, and Dean had found at least five more since then. They were everywhere, and the bin was overflowing with them. It wasn't until Dean got into the passenger seat of Castiel's car, and saw them everywhere, that he snapped. They were even in the glove box, for Christ's sake!

"Cas, seriously! What the hell is with the red bull! Why are you suddenly drinking so much of it?" he yelled, and the exangel looked down in shame. He played with his hands, wrapping his fingers around themselves. "What is it?"

"It's just...the commercial said it would give me wings, Dean"