Is It Too Much To Ask (Destiel)

Sam frowned at them both in confusion. His brother and pseudo-brother stood calmly before him as he processed their confession.

"So-" he tried, and Dean interrupted.
"Yes," he confirmed. He looked his younger brother in the eye, unashamed. He needed to see his reaction.

"Sam, I understand how you may feel about this-" Castiel tried to assure him.
"Cas," Dean stopped him, but took his hand, and the angel sighed.

"So," Sam said purposefully, and glared at his brother for interrupting, "You're only starting this now?"

"Yes, and I know it might be kinda awkward but its okay really," Dean began ranting, nervously, "We can just get two rooms and Cas doesn't sleep remember so he doesn't really-"
"Beloved," Castiel interrupted calmly, and the elder Winchester stopped.

"Wait... what?"
"You're just starting this now?" Sam repeated and Dean blinked. "I thought you guys had a thing ages ago, shit, Dean"

"You... thought..."
"Cas, shit, sorry he made you wait so long," he continued, and the angel smiled microscopically. "And... Welcome to the family. Well, you already were family, but... even more now". 

Dean seemed to snap from his trance. "Wait. You already thought we were together?"
"Yeah, I just thought you didn't want me to know"
"He didn't," Cas mumbled, and Dean elbowed him softly.

"So you're together, finally," Sam confirmed and Dean nodded. "Well, holy fuck," he smirked, "Pun intended". Dean threw his cushion at him.

A/N: This is all I want okay
Love me
sam_computer_water