.............................. *way to stairs*

********************************************************************

I knocked, then slowly opened the door, "Hi..."

"The sleepyhead's awake!" Cass said. I sat next to her.

"Listen, Greenie. You've been here for three days. I've been here three years!"

"Yeah, you've been here three years and you're still here!"

"Oh my goodness THE MAZE RUNNER!" I squeled, grabbing the remote from Cassidy. I turned the volume higher.

"What the hell Laine?" Tique said, laughing.

I had my eyes darted on the TV.

"Let her be, Tique. When her fangirl blood boils, it boils 'til the end."

"It's Alby~" I chorused with Teresa.

"Oh God. Don't tell me she's gonna put up that attitude for the rest of the movie!"

"Yup Tique!" Cass stood and went beside Tique or whatever.

Minhoooo~ Minho's a cutiiieee.

And Gally! What the fudge, he's a terrible person! What he did to Chuck in the movie was... *sobs*

Okay, I'm exaggerating. Imma just resume watching.

"The Maze Runner. I see." I heard Will's voice, so I turned around and true enough, Will's here.

I turned and went back on watching. That's when I noticed that Tique and Cass are not here. Where are they?

"Tique and Cass are downstairs, if you're wondering," he said.

"Yeah. Whatever." The Grievers are now in the Glade! Ooooh Alby is gonna die soon! *oops spoiler*

I went silent the whole time I was watching. I don't even know if Will's still here or what.

When the scene where Chuck dies finished, I had feels all over my body so I slumped myself on the other side of the couch, fake sobbing and ranting how Gally is such a horrible person.

"No... No, Chuck, no!" I ranted.

"Never gets old, does it?" Will said.

I sat properly again. "No." Then I pouted.

When the movie credits started to roll, the lights turned on.

"C'mon let's go to your house." Will said while turning off the DVD.

"Oh yeah. I need to take a bath." I am still wearing Will's shirt.

"Yup, and you need to pack. We'll be leaving for Florida Thursday morning."

"Aren't you gonna spend Christmas with your family?" I said. He sat beside me.

"They know the band has a tour. They're used to us not celebrating occassions with them."

"My parents are not here for Christmas," I suddenly realized.

Will's POV

"My parents are not here for Christmas."

I stared at her. She went silent for a moment.

"It's your first Christmas without them, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered then stood up, "C'mon, like you said, I need to pack." She offered her hand to me.

I smiled then took her hand then stood from my seat.