(you should probably read this.)

This is not an update, I'm sorry if you thought it is.

I just want to say thank you for the 3k+ reads and 50+ votes on this book, guys! Seriously. This may not be much but it really warms my heart knowing that I am able to give feels and all. I love it when you vote my chapters and when you leave a comment, whatever that is about. I'm already satisfied knowing that other people (esp from a different country than mine) read and like the shits I write. Lol. So a million thanks to you who is reading this!

And... About that... I guess you've already heard about the IM5 watty. And... Fortunately...

They took this story as an entry for the Will category even before I nominated it. Lol I just posted on their message board, asking if the entries need to be completed or what, then the next day, I received a notification saying that they put GTKY in their Will reading list.

So I'm reeeeaaally gonna be needing your support for this once the judging period starts. I'm gonna support yours, too! If you want, you can leave the link or the title of your book in my message board.

AND! Don't forget to support The Princess of the Scarzones! I co-write it and it is by my bruh yuukoxpixie and it is also in the contest so please please we really need your full-time support. :)

Okay that's all, folks! Thank you for reading an author's note lol.

Next chapter coming up next week! See you there!

~xtine

PS. The attached media shows the number of fandom-related files I have on my phone lol. Like, 50% is pure IM5, 40% is pure Will Jay, and 10% is Fly Away Hero (lol 'cause it's hard looking for stuff of them 'cause they're kinda new if you know what I'm saying ) okay that's all I just feel like sharing hahaha bye!