GTKY Chapter 2

Chapter status: EDITED.

Dana's POV

We sat down on one of the tables located at the center of the cafeteria  when I noticed that Cole's with Cassidy.

"Hi Cass, it's been a while." Dalton greeted her.

"Hi guys. Can I join you for today?" She asked while pulling a seat beside Cole.

"Sure. No fuss," I told her.

Gabe and Will arrived with our food. They distributed it to us when Cole noticed something. "Cass, let me get you some food."

Cole was about to stand to get Cass' food when she interrupted him. She turned to all of us, "Uhm, guys, Laine's gonna join us for today. Is it fine with you?"

"Of course it's fine. It's great actually, since it's been a while since we hang out with her." I answered back.

"Okay. Can we just, like, wait for her before we start eating? I'm sure she'll be here any minute now."

We all nodded, and went to our own businesses, like Cass and Cole flirting with each other, Gabe texting, Will and Dalton just talking. I just watched them do their things since I have my phone on low battery.

Moments later, I saw Laine walking towards us. I waved at her but she just glared at me. What?

"Guys, Laine's here."

They were all so busy doing their stuffs that they didn't notice that I was already talking here. "GUYS. Laine's here already!"

They still didn't notice me.

Finally, Laine approached our table and stood beside me. "What are they doing?" she asked me in a whisper.

"Too busy with their stuffs, I guess." She chuckled, "Go talk to them," I told her.

She cleared her throat, and I have no idea on what she's gonna do to get the busy guys' attentions.

She pounded on the table. "HEY GUYS!"

"What- guys- what- what?!" Will said, startled by Laine's voice.

"You have a unique way in saying 'Hi Laine,' huh?" Laine said, not being able to look straight at Will's eyes. Will just glued his eyes on me.

Wait, am I sensing something strange between these two people?

I stared back at Will, with a smirk slowly forming on my face. He seemed to realize something and quickly avoided his gaze from me.

HA-HA! BUSTED!

"O-kay. Hi Laine, it's been a while. Take your seat!" Gabe told her joyfully while offering the seat next to him, which was in front of me.

"No, wait! Laine and I will get food first. Leggo Laine!" Cass stood from her seat and dragged Laine to the counter.

*******************************************************
A/N: This is their arrangement:

-Cole-Cass-Gabe-xxxx-
-Will-Dalton-xxxx-Dana-
*******************************************************

A goofy idea just came into my mind and I whispered it to Dalton who sits next to me. After telling him my 'brilliant' idea, he laughed so hard as we do the plan.

Laine's POV

We were walking towards the boys when we heard them laughing hardly as Will shouts, "NOT FAIR, GUYS! NOT FAIR!"

We approached them and Cass sat beside, of course, Cole. The only seat left available was the one in front of Will, who was between Dalton and Dana.

*****************************************************
-------------Cole - Cass -  xxxx - Gabe-
-(bags&stuff)-Dalton - Will - Dana-
*****************************************************

"Uh, Gabe? Aren't you supposed to sit beside Cass?" I asked. "Nah. I just felt like sitting in front of Dana," he said with a playful smirk on his face. I just shrugged. Oh well, I guess I'm sitting between Cassidy and Gabe.

I was fixing my things when I suddenly noticed that Will is in front of me. Oh crap! I can feel my cheeks turning red. I looked at Dana as he hid his laughter. I glared at him. Seriously, that glare is not enough!

We all ate in silence, but not until Dalton spoke up. "So Will, you're talking about the girl you were crushing on last night."

*PFFFFFFFT*

Oh my.

Will's POV

*PFFFFFFFT*

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD! I just... I just...

No no no no no. Tell me I didn't--

Suddenly the others burst out laughing. Except Laine, of course.

"What the hell, Will?!" Gabe said, still laughing. "You just spit apple juice on Laine!"

THIS. IS. SO. EMBARRASSING.

"I.. Uh.. I need to go." I immediately ran away from them, not caring about my things I left there.

I continuously apologized to everyone I ran into. I even knocked down some of them.

I went straight to the comfort room and locked myself there.  "Why do I always end up on embarrassing myself in front of her?"

Moments later, I heard a knock on the door. "Will, are you okay?" I heard Cole trying to mumble something but is too fast for me to understand.

"Tell me this is just a dream" I said helplessly. I then heard foot steps. "Will luckily, it's not" Dalton said.

"How in the world did that become lucky?" I whined. "Will, just go out of the cubicle" Cole said.

After a lot of encouragement I finally came out. Everyone sighed. Everyone patted my back as we go out of the comfort room.

When we were out, I went my way back to the comfort room when I saw Laine waiting outside but everyone stopped me.

"You guys left these." She said, handling some things to everyone. "And these for you." She said giving my books.

Thanks. Wait. No words were coming out of my mouth. I felt my body freeze.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

"Guys we need to go bye!" Dana said pulling Laine to their classroom.

I. WANT. TO. GO. HOME.