GTKY Chapter 22

Recap: H-he did. He really did kiss me. My hand found its way to my lips.

This isn't gonna bring the awkwardness back, isn't it?

Oh shoot.

*********************************************************************

Chapter status: EDITED.

Will's POV

I jogged to my position under the stage. Yup, under. We were standing on circular platforms that are about to emerge up the stage once the music starts.

Yeah, kinda grand.

"What took you so long bro? The stage manager was already yelling at us!" Dana said. He's standing on the platform about two feet away from my back, a little tilted to my right.

****************************************************************************************
--------------audience--------------
------------------Will-----------------
----------Gabe-------Dana----------
---Dalton--------------------Cole---

A/N: if you already know Me & This Girl's choreo, you don't need this anymore ;)
*****************************************************************************************

"Sorry. I got too long talking to Laine and-"

Oh shoot.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Dana asked.

"YOU'RE ON IN THREE! TWO! ONE! SHOWTIME GUYS!" The stage manager yelled.

Okay, here it goes. Try to forget about that for now, Will.

Me and this girl got this thing

We sang in acapella. We heard the fans go wild and we looked at each other with smirks in our faces. Then the music started playing.

Me and this girl got this thing

The platforms started going up.

I'll take you girl
Just anywhere you wanna be

Okay. Now we're really on the stage.

You're every desire
I'll change your world
From agony to ecstasy

Go higher and higher with me

I caught Laine's eyes in the audience, she smiled at me and showed a thumbs up. I gotta admit, I kinda felt awkward.

Well, I am awkward.

Me and this girl
Me- me and this girl
Me and this girl
Me- me and this girl
Me and this girl
Me- me and this girl