*party popper emoji*

Get To Know You is done! Woohoo woohoo!

I wanna say thank you to every single one of you who have read from You until this point. OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE FIRST COMPLETED BOOK I HAVE EVER WRITTEN.

Nah. Thank you isn't enough. You're all invited to my house later at 9pm, I shall feed you all with pancakes. Lol.

Uhm... What to say? Uh... I have 3 other fanfics? Lol. Operation: Heartless (Cole / IM5); Misunderstood (Dalton / Fly Away Hero); and Everything I Didn't Say (Calum Hood / 5 Seconds Of Summer)

Lol idk why I put the 5SOS in here but meh. The imagines book uhm hehe I'll try to catch on with that ;)

And uh... Fun fact?

Fun fact #1: original plotline was - Will and Laine would never be together; until IM5 becomes world famous like 1D and 5SOS then Jill will force Will to ditch Laine but they'll fight for each other blabla.

Fun fact #2: Cole was supposed to be mad at Laine when she was not okay with Will.

Fun fact #3: David was supposed to have a more decent role. Lol. But Sapphire here didn't continue TPOTS and David is looped in there so yeah.

Fun fact #4: also the original storyline was supposed to be more uhm... Mature and impossible and out-of-this-world lol. Jill has a daughter (named Madison lol) and they would kidnap Laine and Tique. (Because Madison is obsessed with Dalton iykwim) then Will will slap Jill and save Laine and will burn the house down thus the death of Jill. Lol srsly this was one of my plans before XD

Fun fact #5: Alex wasn't supposed to go home. Idk why I did that lol

Fun fact #6: the prom was originally like this - Will and Laine would be in a cool off so IM5 will perform a cover of Can We Dance by The Vamps and Will would jump off the stage to go to Laine on the lines, "So baby, can we dance?" Then there haha.

Fun fact #7: I never really intended to post this story because I just tried writing the first chapter lol but Sapphire wrote the start of chapter 4 on my tablet and I guess you could say that I kinda enjoyed it. Lmao.

Fun fact #8: I kind of considered Dana falling in love with Laine... But meh. Hahaha.

Meh. I love you guys so much!

And and ANNOUNCEMENT!

ONCE THE NUMBER OF VOTES REACH 1K, I'LL PUT UP THE...

*drumroll*

*still drumroll*

*dugudugudugudugudug*

"Encore {Will Jay | GTKY sequel}"

I know. I'm fucked up. College starts in a week but I still had the guts to start a sequel. But meh. Expect slow updates on that but I promise it will be up once it reaches 1k votes :)))) THOUGH I REEAAALLY REEAAALLY WANNA POST IT NOW UGH SO GUYS HELP MY FEELS AND GET ME TO 1K!

Wait. Last stuff? First one to comment on the ONLY typographical error in this authors note will get a role in the sequel ;) I'm not saying what hahaha. ;) wait for me to post on your message board if you got the part :) [Dianne, you're not included you already have a part lol]

I love you all ugh come to my house and let's eat tuna!

Signing off,
C :) (JUST BECAUSE SOME OF YOU CALL ME CRISTINE AND SOME OF YOU CALL ME CYAN. :D)