GTKY Chapter 19

WHO HAS @nti-Social Media ON THEIR PHONES? RAISE THY HANDS! *raises hand*

WHO'S OBSSESSED WITH EVERY LITTLE PIECE *raises hand*

IF YOU HAVEN'T YET, GO BUY IT ON ITUNES! OR IF YOU HAVE GOOGLE PLAY, HE TWEETED THE LINK FOR IT!

Here's Chapter 19! Hope y'all like it! ;)
**************************************************
Chapter status: EDITED.

Laine's POV

"Laine, we're here."

Someone gently tapped me on my left shoulder, as my head leaned on the window.

"Laine, wake up."

"What?" I opened my eyes, but quickly squinted again to adjust to the light.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking outside.

Laine, you won't see anything there. You're in a parking lot.

"Somewhere." Will said, unbuckling his seatbelt. I unbuckled mine, too, rubbing my eyes with the other hand.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Just, come on." He went out of the car and jogged to the other side to open the door for me.

"Will, why won't you tell me where we're going?"

"Because... You're still groggy. So come on!" He pulled my arm causing me to stumble out of the car.

"William!" I yelled. Good thing he somehow catched me by my shoulders.

"Sorry! I got too impatient. Now come oooon!" He whined. "Okay fine! No need to hurry!"

"Yay." I got out of the car completely and Will closed the door. He pressed something on the thing attached to the keys to lock the car.

We were in an underground parking, so we had to walk a few meters to the entrance of... The mall?

I stopped walking and held his arm. "Will, why are we here? There might be a lot of fans in there! That'd be chaos!"

He chuckled, "People in this mall are used to us hanging around. We come here at random times."

"You do not get crowded by fans anymore?"

"A few comes to us for pictures, but that's usually it." He held my hand and we started walking. "Now, come on!"

**
"Movie? We're going to see a movie? What movie?" I asked curiously. There was this really long line, and about 4 girls already approached us, I mean, him, for pictures.

"Why are you so eager?" Will chuckled.

"Because! It's almost Christmas!" Nah, it's just because I haven't seen a movie in the cinemas for a while now.

"You'll see." He winked at me, "We're next in line!"

I tried to listen attentively to him, because he doesn't want to spill the beans yet.

"Laine, I think your brother's calling out your name right there," Will said, pointing somewhere at my back.

"What?" I asked then turned around.

He poked me slightly on my temple. "You don't have a brother, dummy." I stared at him.

He laughed. "C'mon, I got our tickets." He then pulled me towards the entrance of the theater.

"Oh wait, popcorn!" Will went the other way.

"Will, we don't need popcorn! We can just watch without food!"