GTKY Chapter 13

PLEASE READ!
IF YOU DIDN'T SEE CHAPTER 12, KINDLY TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS. I'LL MAKE SOME ADJUSTMENTS REGARDING CHAPTER 12 IF I HAVE MORE THAN 3 COMMENTS (saying they didn't see GTKY Chapter 12.) OH AND BTW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, I INTRODUCED FANTASTIQUE THERE.

That's all! Chapter 13 everyone ☺
*********************************************************************

Chapter status: EDITED.

Laine's POV

*NEXT DAY*

We were in the middle of Chemistry class when Tique quickly passed a note to Dana. After writing a couple of things, he passed it to me. It read:
No texting in class.
but it's so boring! You have to agree!
100 percent!

I was so bored, plus the fact that I don't like Chemistry, so I wrote, no doubt, then an emoticon, v>.o

I passed it to Cassidy then she wrote something and passed it to Tique. She didn't pass the note anymore but instead she just took her phone and texted.

"Ms. Scarzone haven't you known my rules?" The teacher said.

"Sorry ma'am," Fantastique said. I saw her quiver a little bit.

"Next time no more excuses miss," she said.

"Yes ma'am," she nodded.

--
When the classes ended, students hurriedly went out of the room. We were left because apparently Dana fell asleep during class.

"Let's go!" Tique poked Dana's head.

"What?" Dana lifted his head and talked, obviously half-asleep.

"The class is done," Tique told him, but he just went back to sleeping.

This stubborn boy!

I carried my bag and slapped Dana on the back lightly, "Hey... Whe--" His head fell to the side, and his face was showing an obvious evidence of sleep. "DANA!" I shouted.

The mighty boy didn't even bulge! Oh great!

"HEEEEEEEY! THE BOYS MIGHT BE THERE ALREADY!" Cass shouted right in his ear.

Out of annoyance to this kid, I grabbed his snapback away from his head. He suddenly jolted up and stared at me, then to his snapback.

O-kay. I need to run.

I dashed my way out of the room, feeling Dana's steps behind me.

I looked at the snapback I have in hand. It's his Steelers snapback, his favorite one. And me taking it is gonna be the cause of my death.

Headline: Dead girl found in the middle of the school's premises. Cause of death: too much laughter because of tickling.

Okay this is bad. I went downstairs. "If you want to wake me up, I'm up!" I can hear him shouting behind me o I tried to run faster.

I saw the school's side entrance so I made my way out. "LAINE GREEN, COME BACK HERE!"

I looked back at him, and beads of sweat were covering his entire face. I couldn't help but la--

"What the hell!" His snapback flew from my hand! I tried to catch it but...

...it fell on the pond. It's dripping wet.

"IF YOU DON'T GIVE THAT BACK TO ME ANY SECOND I'LL---" Dana shouted but was cut off. I looked at him and I saw him running towards me. Oops. He must've seen his Steelers being caught by the wind.