GTKY Chapter 21

Shoutout to Everything_IM5_ and -Scxrzone and SamBehlendorf and bethany_a_v (sorry I can't tag you guys)
*******************************

Chapter status: EDITED.

Laine's POV

"So for the most awaited part!" Will yelled as we enter the room, the bucket of chicken in his hands and the paper plates and utensils in mine.

"Yeah! Come on come on, I'm hungry!" Dana yelled in response, we all sat on the floor in a big circle, me beside Will. I placed the paper plates and utensils on the floor, and everyone started to get their own. Will handed me a plate.

**
"Thank you!" I said, and went on to get a piece of chicken and rice.

"Hey, let's eat," I heard Cole say to Tique.

"I'm waiting for Dalton. And I think that Maddy must be hungry too. You're not the only one dancing, you know."

Maddy? "Who's Maddy?" I whispered to Will.

He turned to me with a mouth full of food, and his spoon held to mouth-level. "Woah, easy! Swallow that food in your mouth first, please."

He nodded and slowly chomped on the food in his mouth. I laughed as he gently swallowed it and a hiccup came right after.

"I told you to slow down! No one's stopping you!" I said, still laughing while rubbing his back.

He grabbed one bottled water and drank straight. "Whoo, that was a near-death experience. What were you asking?"

Ignoring his food fiasco, I asked again. "Who's Maddy?"

"Oh. Maddy? She's our new choreographer-slash-dance instructor. Management hired her after Justin moved to Chicago."

"Really? Justin moved to Chicago?" Justin was a nice man. He was IM5's previous choreographer.

"Yup."

Moments later, Dalton entered the room, laughing with a girl.

That must be Maddy, I thought.

"Hey! How dare you eat without us!" Dalton half-shouted as he sat beside Tique. I heard him introduce her to the girl as his girlfriend and I was right, that girl is Maddy.

Tique just smiled at them, at her. Her usual friendly and sweet smile. But judging by Maddy's facial expression when Dalton mentioned about Tique being his girlfriend, I sensed something... Different. It's kinda bothering.

Own converations proceeded after that, and Alex and Tique were the ones who took the dishes to the kitchen after we finished eating.

"Boys! Positions! We're gonna start now!" Maddy yelled, while me and the other girls just sat by the chairs at the far end corner of the studio. "Close Your Eyes for now!"

Then as if on cue, the music started playing.

Lip lock when the beat drop make it hot girl
Kiss me
Come on, girl
Kiss me
Kiss me

I always loved the choreography of this song.

Straight to your heart girl
Just like in your dreams
Ooh, ooh, yeah
I knew from the start girl, oh