GTKY Special Chapter

Chapter status: EDITED.

[TIME SKIP: 5PM]
Tique's POV

"And now my love goes around round round, r-r-round round yeah, round round round for you. You're the uhm... moonlight--"

"WRONG!" Cass got some whipped cream from the bowl using her finger and wiped it on my face.

"What's wrong?!"I asked. I said the correct lyrics!

"It's starlight," Dalton said.

We are currently seated in a circle on the floor. We're playing finish the lyrics in a spin the bottle way, and yeah. The catch was if you failed to finish the lyrics, or if you won't have an answer within 5 seconds, you'll have whipped cream on your face. But if you answered correctly, you'll have the chance to wipe the cream on the one who dared you.

As of now, we all had cream on our faces.

"Argh! Gimme that bottle!"I snatched the bottle from Cass and spun it. It pointed to Dana.

"HAH DANA!"I shouted at him. "Uhm... Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift. So here it goes."

"Sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
Oh, they didn't teach you that in prep school so it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity.."

"Dana, continue." Tique said with a smirk on her face.

Dana scooted closer. "Ugh, I don't know the song!"

"Ha-ha!"I took a handful of whipped cream and wiped it on Dana's left cheek.

"Fantastique! You're using all of the whipped cream!" Laine said. Oh come on!

Dana took the bottle in front of me then spun it. It pointed to Dalton.

********************************************
AN: They are all facing the center.
            Cassidy - Cole
    Dana                     Gabe
 Dalton                            Alex
        Tique -Laine - Will
********************************************

"Lego House. Ed Sheeran." Dana smirked.

"I'm gonna paint you by numbers and color you in
If things go right we can frame it
And put you on a wall."

Dalton smirked at Dana, "And it's so hard to say that we've been here before and I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours," Dalton sang.

"I thought you're into The Vamps!" Dana yelled.

"Doesn't mean I do not know Lego House!' Dalton yelled back, then grabbed the bottle. He spun it, and it pointed to me. What the hell!

"THIS IS UNFAIR! THIS IS MY FOURTH TIME!"

"You're lucky today, Tique!" Alex said. Argh!

"Oh come on!" I looked at Dalton. "Spit the song!"

"Since Dana started it,"Dalton thought for a second, "Thinking Out Loud. Ed Sheeran."

"I guess you forgot that I'm a Sheerio, alright." I said. Hah! No whipped cream for me for this round!

"Say what you wanna say, bruh," Dalton said then winked at me.

"Bruh? Wait, what? Are you guys..." Laine trailed off as Dalton started singing.

"When my hands don't play the strings the same way
Hmm I know you will still love me the same"