GTKY Chapter 32 (PART 3)

I'm sorry I had to put this just now. My Wattpad wasnt working since last night. Anyway here it is, hope you enjoy :)
*************************************************************

Shake it for love, imma
Do do my touchdown dance

The crowd cheered as the boys stepped off the stage.

Finally, I thought to myself.

"I'm hungry," Cass nudged me on the side.

"What?! The ceremonies just started!" I said. We were stuck on a small rectangular table because students are not allowed to loiter around the gym until the 'socializing' proper starts.

"But I'm hungry. Can't we like, grab a piece of chicken over there?" She said pointing to where the catered food is.

"No. Stop that."

"Stop what?"

Cole suddenly popped between me and Cass and sat on her left side. (I'm on her right)

"She's hungry and she wants to go to the buffet table. It's too early to eat and besides we're not allowed to leave our seats until the socializing part starts." I said.

"Youre hungry?" Cole asked her. Cass nodded.

Without saying anything, they just stood and went off.

Sigh. Pendery spoiling Shaffer. What a time to be alive.

Me, Tique and Alex were the only people left in our table. Well technically, we all share the table. With Cass. The other big tables were already occupied, and IM5 was designated to another table near the front.

(I'm sorry, I'm writing this based on my own prom experience. I was designated to a small rectangular table in front of the buffet table bc our venue has 2 floors [but this scene doesnt have a second floor lol] and the center was open so you can see the dancefloor from above. I was at the 2nd floor. The ceremonies were done on the 1st floor. See yuukoxpixie's comment if you're curious lol. Hey yuukoxpixie if you see this help me explain okay just sharing bc it was so fun bye)

"Why are you all here? Why don't you move to the front?" Dana asked, approaching us. The other boys were following him. "Alex?! What are you doing here?" Dalton asked in surprise.

"I'm a little badass, I guess." Alex laughed.

**
We stayed at our table as the boys went to their own. They had no choice because it was the school who assigned them there.