GTKY Chapter 16 (PART 1)

Chapter status: EDITED.

Will's POV

"COLEDALTONDANAGABE!" I shouted as fast as I could once my eyes hit the air I breathe. There is an earthquake, and I need to make sure all of them are fine!

Holy mother of cupcakes! Laine!

I stood from my bed, but I bumped into someone, who is laughing.

Who can laugh so hard at a state like this?!

I fell back on my bed, suddenly the earthquake stopped. I sat up, and saw Cole, Dalton, Dana and Gabe in my room, laughing their asses off.

"How can you laugh like that after an earthquake?!" I yelled, closing my eyes shut and reaching for my temple. God, my head hurts!

"Will, we-- HAHAHAHAHA!" Gabe continued to laugh.

"My head hurts. Stop laughing, guys." I said.

"Will," Dana said while trying to suppress his laugh, "There- There was no earthquake! Cole- Cole was- Cole was just jumping on your bed."

I stared at him. "Okay." I said. I was used to this, anyway. "Why are you here?" I asked them.

"Well, you aren't up yet, so we had to wake you up," Dalton said.

"And why?" Seriously, they are not making any sense. It's 8am and it's Sunday and--

Wait, it's Sunday!

"So you got it already?" Cole asked.

"Yeah, I kind of do. Can you all get out of my room so I could fix myself?"

"Okay, do it fast, we're going together," Gabe said. Oh right. Alex stays in Laine's house.

They piled up in my doorway and exited.

So... What to wear?

Laine's POV

"Cassidy, what are you doing here on a Sunday morning?"

"Ouch, good morning, best friend," she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Sorry. I have a bad head. What's up?" I asked Cass as I plopped myself on the couch beside her.

"Not much. Uhm, fix yourself, please? That bedhead and that oversized shirt won't look good for Will," she said with a smirk.

"What? Why? We're not going anywhere." I said. Then Alex came from the kitchen with a plate of cookies.

"These are a lot of cookies. You baked this early?" I said as I took a bite from a cookie I got from the plate.

"It's not that early, princess. It's 11:30," Cassidy said, "Now go! Change! You too, Alex! Gabe and Will are gonna be here any minute!"

"Is there a plan for today that we don't know about?" Alex said.

"Actually the boys didn't want to tell us girls but I overheard Cole talking to Gabe on the phone last night so..." she trailed off.

"Alex? Laine?" A voice came from outside, and the voice pretty much sounds like it came from the vocal chords of a dork with abs.

Don't judge me.

"Crap!" I said as I ran upstairs to my room. I quickly opened my dresser and grabbed the first tee my hands landed on and the first pair of shorts I held. Then I ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a VERY quick bath and went out to change. I combed my hair as quickly as I can. I let it fall against my back. Lastly, I wore my black sneakers.