GTKY Chapter 36

[TIME SKIP]

It's Monday today and it was Alex's graduation last Saturday. Man, was it packed! Well basically because Gabe and the other boys went with me, Cass, and Tique. So, of course they were crowded by fangirls, as usual.

But you know what? Today's our school's graduation! I'm so excited!

The lower years also have a part in today's event. Well, the top ten cream of the crop. They get to receive certificates while the top three of each batch gets bronze, silver, and gold medals.

Oh well. Never mind that. No one of us is part of that anyway. Lol.

Non-awardees are not required to come to the commencement exercises but me, Cass, Tique and Dana will go. As if we have a choice.

Lol. Just kidding.

This morning, Dana dragged me out of my house and took me to Will's. We arrived at his house at 10 AM and the event doesn't start until 3 PM so we have a all the time we need.

I've also had a short conversation with his mom earlier! It was not as awkward as the thing in the mall, actually it was pretty comfortable without Will and Alex watching.

So here we are, just chilling in Will's room, enjoying the low temperature given by his air conditioner and his not so fast Wi-Fi.

But here's the thing. Dana's being annoying. For the past two hours he did nothing but be a stupid monkey.

Every time Will makes a move, he does something! Like earlier. Will was trying to put his arm around me. Dana, on the other side of the bed, pulled his foot, so he ended up lying on his back! And when Will tried to kiss me, Dana threw a stressball at us and it hit me on the cheek!

Now that I wanted some time with my boyfriend, he interrupts and ruins our moment! Like dude please stop!

Ugh. That sounded so wrong but whatever. He dragged me here,might as well give me time for Will!

As of now, Will's just lying his head on my lap, and we're just talking about random things until I saw Dana's eyes gazing on us.

I leaned my head down to whisper in Will's ear. "Can you make him go away? Like, right now."

Will just chuckled. "That's rude."

"Yeah, I know... But he's being so annoying!"

"Just let it go, Laine. After all, he brought you here. It wouldn't been hi--"

Will was cut off by a gameboy gamepack landing on his eye. "Ow," he sat up and rubbed it, throwing the gamepack to his side.

I glanced at Dana and he was laughing silently to himself. "Dana, what the hell? It's not funny anymore!"

His smile slowly faded away. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

"Why are you being so annoying, Dana?" I spat. Ugh.

Will looked at me, "Hey. It's okay. Don't get mad at Dana anymore."

"And why?" I said. "He's doing things he's not supposed to do!"

"Dana, just tell her." Will said, standing up to place his gamepack back in its container. "Tell me what? Did something happen?"

Dana looked away, "Well... Yeah, something happened but you don't need to know that."

"He was not okay yesterday, believe me," Will said.

"What exactly happened?" I asked Will. It looks like Dana's not planning to say anything.