GTKY Special Chapter

OKAY SINCE I LOVE YOU GUYS (and since the difference of the votes and the comments is only 1 lol) I DECIDED TO POST THIS :)

OKAY ENJOY THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER! :)
*******************************************************************************************

Chapter status: EDITED.

Remember: this scene was the night before chapter 20.

Laine's POV

"She told me that if we keep doing this, we need to stop seeing each other."

"Wait... Jill... She told you that?" I said. I can feel a lump forming on my throat as my body start to feel tensed.

Why? Jill's a nice woman. She can't say that.

But Will's a nice guy. He can't lie. He won't lie.

"Yes. I was the last one to go up the stairs after we all ate dinner. Jill talked to me on the phone and... It was pretty serious." He looked down.

"Why? What else did she say?" I said, almost in a whisper.

Not that this devastates me, I mean, I'm not like the other types of girls that would say, 'No one could ever separate us, I can't live without you! If I can't have you, no one will!' No, just no. It's just... Too soon and too harsh.

I mean, we didn't do anything wrong, right? Did we?

Will sighed, "She saw online posts about what we did earlier, and she thought it might kind of ruin the band's reputation and soon ruin the career."

"How can it ruin your careers? Gabe and Alex always go out, they have pictures online. Why-"

"Laine, well basically the root of all this is I don't want to rush you. I don't want to rush ourselves." He lied down on the bed, closed his eyes, and sighed.

"Rush in what? I don't get you, Will."

"Laine, the fans are asking. Jill read some online comments, and their curiosity is what kills me right now." With his eyes still closed, he sighed again.

There was a long silence after that.

"What? What are they saying?"

Still holding my hand, he sat up, but he looked away from me. "Fans were asking if... If we're together. And Jill kinda saw negative comments about a boyband member... Having flings with a girl... Or a girl flirting with a boyband member. Some posts were named, some aren't. But it's pretty obvious that it's us they're talking about."

I'm lost for words at that. This is by far my weak point.

What should I do? I'm just waiting for him to ask.

"I..." I really don't know what to say.

"Laine, you have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, or how much I wish you were mine. But I don't want to rush things out. I want to wait 'til we're both ready for a relationship in this young age. I want to wait 'til you're ready."

The rate of my heartbeat started to increase at his words.

"Will, I-"

"It's fine, okay? I don't want you to get hate. And by hate, you know I mean your name being involved with mine. I don't want the public to judge you. So if you're ready, just... Just give me a sign."

I sighed. I mean, I think I'm ready. How will I give him a sign?

"How w-"

"Don't overthink. Good night, Laine." He lied down, and turned his back on me.

This dork left our conversation hanging. Now tell me how I'm not gonna overthink?

I stood up and turned the lights off. I grabbed Olaf from the couch and brought him to the bed. I lied down, my back also facing Will while hugging Olaf.

Why? Why would Jill say something like that? The 5ers are nice, I'm sure of that. Only fake fans will try and give hate to their idols and everyone they love.

I'm pretty sure the fans won't leave them. But what if I'd really be a reason for the band to dissolve? What if they'll all be affected and won't be able to live their dreams?

Ugh, so many what if's right now.

Moments later, I felt my eyelids becoming heavy, and soon enough, I gave in to a deep slumber.

**
"She's been getting hate because of you!"

"I know, I'm fully aware of that! Now what makes you think they'll stop giving her hate if we break up?" The boy, he was stomping his foot and was screaming.

"And what makes you think they'll stop giving her hate if you continue with this?" A guy scolds him.

I am just standing outside a room, peeping through a door left ajar. I can't see their faces clearly, everything is blurred. I wonder why.

"The fans have no idea, so--"

"That's the point! Plus the fact that you have to go!"

"You can't do this." The boy sat on a chair, then sighed.

"I don't want to, but I have to."

I opened my eyes.

God, a dream. A really weird dream.

I felt the need to drink as my throat was starting to dry up against the cold darkness. I grabbed my phone as a ray of illumination faintly filled the area of proximity.

I stood up, and went outside Will's room.

I walked down the stairs, and proceeded to the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottled water from the fridge, drank, and went back to Will's room.

We didn't have a closure. And I'm not pretty sure if Jill was mad about it.

What if my dream meant something? What if it was a sign?

But if Will was that boy, then who is the older guy? It can't be Jill.

I sighed. Well, this was a night.

**