GTKY Special Chapter

Chapter status: EDITED.

Will's POV

"Dalton! Start picking now! It's 6pm for Pete's sake! We've been in this store for 2 hours already!" I whined to Dalton.

"I could've chosen one already if you haven't been so eager in finding a larger one for you!"

"Come on, just pick!"

We argued for about a few more minutes 'til Dalton just chose the Panda. We ran to the cashier and voila, there is a long line *mentally facepalms thyself*

"Way to go," Dalton told me, "It's already dark! Why don't we just give these tomorrow?"

"Don't you wanna have a sleepover tomorrow? We and the others talked about this already, right?" I was talking about the sleepover, 'cause it's Sunday tomorrow and the tour starts on Tuesday, resuming on Friday 'til Monday next week.

"Sorry, I forgot about that. This is taking so long!" Dalton's voice got a little louder, and two girls who just passed by turned their heads to our direction. "OMG Dalton and Will!" They shrieked.

"Oh, uhm, hey." I said.

"Can we have a picture with you guys?"

"Uhm sure! Come over here!" They gave us a phone so we had to do a selfie with them.

"Buying gifts for your girls, eh?" One of them said.

"Uhm, hehe." I laughed awkwardly. They are not supposed to know about this yet.

"Well, I bet they're gonna like those! Good luck! Bye!" They said then waved  at us as they start to walk away.

"That was weird," I said.

"Hey, we're next in line! Go!" Dalton pushed me to the counter as I reached my pocket for money to pay the stuff I had.

--
To: Laine
Hey, I'm outside.

It's still 7pm but Laine's house seems like it holds a thousand of sleeping people.

I was about to knock on the door when my phone went off.

From: Laine
Wait

A couple of minutes later, the door opened and it spit out a Laine with a gray onesie and a bedhead.

"Why are you here in the middle of the night?" She asked. I tried my best to hide this huge box behind me.

"It's just 7," I said.

She rubbed her eyes, "Still, it's dark so it means it's night already. Come on in," She moved to the side so I can enter the house. I gently pulled the white box behind me, hoping, just hoping, that she wouldn't notice it.

But I knew she wasn't dumb enough.

"What's that behind your back?" She asked, moving me to the side, revealing the huge thing I've been trying to hide from her since I got here.

"About that, uhm... I thought, well, Dalton and I thought that... Maybe it'll be good to give you and Tique the presents before the tour, 'coz you know, we don't want any disruption."

She looked at me then she rubbed the sleep away from her eyes, "Is this what you were not telling us?" She sat in front of the box and eyed it from top to bottom.

I laughed because the box was taller than her sitting height.

"Yup, open it." I said then I sat beside her.

She nodded then she removed the cover of the box then she turned it sideways. She slowly pulled the thing out of it, stared at it, then hugged it tightly with a big smile on her face.

That made me smile, "Did you like it?"

She looked at me, "Like it? I love it! It's so cute and so huge and so fluffy and so cuddly and so Olaf! Thanks for this big Olaf stuffed toy, Will!" She placed Olaf beside her then turned to hug me.

I hugged her back, "Glad you liked it, Laine."

She let go of the hug then stared at me, "I said I love it."

I chuckled, "Okay, I'm glad you loved it."

She kept on grinning while hugging the big Olaf I gave her.

Minutes later, I received a text from Dalton that he's already in front of Laine's house (he came from Tique's house because he also gave Tique a present) which means I have to go. Wow, that was a quick one for Dalton and Tique.

"Laine, I have to go." I said.

"Oh? Okay." She stood up, still hugging Olaf, and offered her hand to me. I laughed but took it anyway as I stand.

"Bye Will, thanks again for this."

"Geez, stop saying thanks!" I said with a laugh.

"Okay, you have to go." She kissed me on the cheek as I waved and walked towards Dalton, who's waiting inside the car.

"President Olaf says goodbye!" She shouted. I turned around and saw Laine waving Olaf's wooden hands towards me.

"President Olaf?" I chuckled.

"Well, he's big so he's the president! Bye!"

I waved at her, or them, "Bye Laine! bye Preident Olaf!"

I entered the car and as soon as I got settled, we went on the road.

"So how was it?" Dalton asked.

"Great," I said, "She loved it. You?"

"Great too, I guess. T'was hard at first, but I got the hang of it."

"Good for us," I said then laughed.

***********************************************************
DEDICATED TO... *drumroll* President_Olaf! Hahaha! I told you, I'd be making a shoutout! ;)

Check her stories, they're Shamazingtastic! (ignore the Will reference please hahaha)

~cristine :)