GTKY Chapter 3

Chapter status: EDITED.

Dana's POV

I was one of the first people who left the room after the bell rang. The boys have been texting me since classes started after lunch. They have been bugging me since they haven't seen Will after their last class ended.

I went straight to the front gate, since Cole told me that they were there.

"Yo guys! Do we really need to look for Will? I'm pretty sure he does know how to go home." I whined once I was in front of them.

"Of course we need to look for him. Didn't Jill text you that she'll be at the IM5 house at 6 PM?" Gabe said matter-or-factly. "Oh riiiiiiiight," I said while nodding.

"So, how do we find Will?" Cole asked.

"Let's split up! That's what happens in horror movies! They split up, then BOOM! Everyone gets lost!" Dalton said with confidence.

"Uh, sure. Yeah. Whatever Dalton." Gabe said with a laugh.

We proceeded to our own ways. I tried searching for Will at the cafeteria. Knowing him, he's always hungry.

But he's not there.

I tried searching for him somewhere else, when I received a text from Gabe.

"I ran into Cass and she told me that Will already went home. Let's just go home."

When we arrived, the house seems to be empty. "Will?" Cole shouted truing to see if Will's home.

No one answers. We ran to his room to check.

But he's not there, too.

We searched for him EVERYWHERE around the house but we can't find him. Soon enough we got tired and decided to just sit.

"Uhh.. I'll just go take a bath." Dalton says. We all nodded while I took out my phone and went on twitter.

@DanaIM5: "@willjayIM5 is missing! We can't find him around the house!"

I just scrolled through a few tweets 'til we all heard a screaming Dalton.

We ran to where his voice was, and found him in the CR.

There we saw a shirtless Dalton and a sleeping Will.

What the heck?

"Will Jay Behlendorf, what are you doing there?" Asked Cole while tapping Will on the cheek.

The mighty Will didn't even budge! *facepalm* I grabbed a bucket of water and poured it on his face.

"LAINEYCORN WHAT?!" He suddenly sat up and looked at the four of us.

"Lainey... Corn? Will, were you dreaming about Laine?" Gabe asked him with a huge smirk on his face. We all have huge smirks, actually.

"No! No! I waaaas... talking abooooouut... ANOTHER PERSON! Yes that's it! Another person.  Lainey was her name and... Corn is her last name. She was my neighbor." He said turning red. Then, he pushed his way out of the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go to my room." He said then immediately ran up the stairs then to his room. Hmmm. Something really smells fishy around here.

[NIGHTTIME]
We were all dressed up, ready to meet Jill. And Will is still not going out of his room. Great!

"Guys guys!" I said, calling them out to form a small circle.

"Hey. We really need to get Will out of his room. We don't want Momma Jill to run to him and kill his ear again." Cole said.