I focused my attention of my moves since my lines were done.Our debut song is titled "The 7th sense".It sounds cool, though, standing beside them makes me look like a dwarf.

So far, we've recorded our voices already for the song, practiced the choreography.All that's left is the music video and the hair dye-ing sessions.I heard they're preparing the studio to shoot it.The song soon ended signaling it's time for us to go home.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

We went to the van, I'm exhausted.We've been perfecting the choreography for a week and it needs to be polished.I looked at the window, my thoughts are all about what would the netizens think about me when I debut?

Will they be happy?support it?or will they think I'm unworthy?I asked myself, looking at the falling snow.It's January, and we've nearly missed out on preparations because of last month.

"Hyunjae-ah. Focus", I heard Sora-eonnie comment from the front seat.

"Nae eonnie", I replied.I kept wondering what would the netizens think of me.

Are they gonna react the same way as the other trainees? Oh I hope not.

I really want to perform well, to show my parents that I really belong here.Ever since I was a child I didn't really have a certain dream, I'd go from this dream to that, but ever since I became interested in dancing.I see a path for me on this industry.Blurry, but I believe I'll make it.

I have to make it.

"I heard they're starting to form the dream unit" I heard Taeyong-oppa say.That's awesome.I think I'll be part of dream too because of my age.I wonder if there'd be anyone younger than I am. "But of course NCT will only have one maknae, and thats you", Jaehyun-oppa added, ruffling my hair.I just rolled my eyes at them "It would be more fun to have someone other than me as a younger member", I said crossing my arms.

Ever since we've been staying at the dorm, they've treated me like a baby.Not like it's something really bad, it's just that.I also want to do more things around here.Explore the other dorms.

but all they told me was that I can't because 'they can't risk losing their little baby', they're acting like my brothers and I'm semi glad about that.

I just want some more freedom you know?

"What color would my hair be dyed into?", they are now on a different topic, since it's just hair dyes and the mv, we have to dye our hair soon.I kinda don't want to dye mine.I mean, it'd damage my hair.

besides, my mom would probably fly straight to Korea once she discovers I dyed my hair just to whack the living soul out of me.That's scary.

"go get some rest Hyunjae, we still have schedules tomorrow", I nodded before going to my room.I'm tired yet I had to climb these far.Why did I choose the 3rd floor again?