三十四 [S a n - J ū Y o n]

Start from the beginning

Kureto narrowed his eyes at me and asked, "How do you know this?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Maybe because he possesses me too."

"What?" Guren asked with a hint of anger in it.

"Don't worry, he isn't God or anything. It's just my father."

"WHAT?"

"Oops?"

"You're telling me that your biological father is possessing you and Kureto?!"

"...yes...?"

"I swear to god, I'm going to kill you once we're done here," Guren said and then looked back at Kureto.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Kill me-"

"Us." I corrected.

"Fine. Kill us if we stop being normal or..." He trailed off. "...please save us."

"I'm sure you know what I'm going to do now that (Y/n)'s involved."

Suddenly, Shinoa started talking to herself. "Hm? What is it, Shi-chan? Is there something you want to tell me?"

The three of us looked at Shinoa and my eyes instantly caught the key she was holding. Her weapon suddenly manifests and Shinoa looks at it annoyed.

"Who said you were allowed to manifest? Now is not the time for this."

"Shino? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Sorry, give me a moment. I'll go speak to him." She said before fainting so she could talk to him. Just what are you doing Father?

"We have to go now. Those with the Hiragi blood are to be isolated. We will all be examined." Kureto said and I looked at him.

"Excuse me, are you saying I'm going to be chained?"

"Just deal with it."

I groaned and we all followed him, Shinya helping to carry Shinoa.

"Shinya, you're so lucky you don't have the blood," I complained and he gave me a grin.

"It's a good day to not be the favourite."

I sighed before feeling a hand intertwine with mine. I looked up and saw Guren looking at me with both worry and anger.

"You and I are going to have a very serious conversation about this."

I nervously laughed as I rubbed the back of my neck, "I can't escape this, can I?"

"No."

Soon we reached the laboratory of the JIDA, Seishiro also making an appearance.

"Oh look who it is. Isn't it the traitor-"

"Shut your mouth or I will do it for you instead." I threatened and pointed to my sword.

"It's not like either of us can do anything. We're all in the same boat now, unfortunately." He said glancing at me, Kureto and then Shinoa.

A few of the JIDA doctors went up to us, guiding each of us to our respective rooms. Guren and I entered the hospital room, and not long I was being chained.

I sat down on the bed, Guren following as he then looked at me. "Tell me everything from the start."

"Start? Which start? The start before I died or the start where I was found? Wait I died two times, so which one?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"Erm, the very start. Like uh, the start of your life before you first died."

"Okie dokie!" I exclaimed and told him from A to Z. Except for the part of me giving up my body for Kureto and Shinoa's sake.

"So you're saying that you're demon is your uncle and the demon that's possessing you and Kureto is your father." He said and I nodded my head.

"And before you were known as (Y/n) Hiragi, you had a father and a brother. And then some stupid people decided to set your house on fire and you died but it was actually the consequences of you being a successful experiment?"

"Yes."

"And so your whole Seraph powers thing allows you to control angels and seraph alike?"

"Yes."

"And you only discovered this when?"

"Well, technically it all started when I first transformed. I had flashbacks but I fully regained my memories when I died the second time."

He sighed before gently placing a hand on my cheek, "Why do you always worry me?"

"It's because I'm special," I said with sarcasm.

"Oh, I forgot to add. My father went after Mahiru before any of us. So technically she dealt with this way before this entire fiasco." I added and he looked at me uninterested.

"Okay and?"

"I was just saying y'know?" I teased.

He groaned again and pulled me into his embrace, "I don't care about her as much as I do with you. She is still my demon unfortunately but you're my number one priority."

I smiled and snuggled closer to him, "Hmm, okay."

His hand went up to my head, stroking it as it allured me to sleep. "Go take a nap or something. I'll check on Shinoa for you."

"Okay," I said and looked up, leaning in for a kiss.

He smiled and leaned in too, our lips meeting halfway. After a few seconds, we pulled away and I laid down on the bed. He gave me another kiss before pulling the covers over me.

"Goodnight." He mumbled, standing at the doorway.

"Night."

"Father. What was the purpose of showing yourself earlier?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to say hello to you. But it seems like you completely ignored my existence. I'm hurt." He answered with a pout.

"Sorry. Anyways, it's almost time isn't it?"

"Yes. I did talk to Shinoa-chan earlier and it looks like she has a thing for Yuichiro."

I smiled a little at hearing this, "I guess she does."

"But she has set some walls up around her heart. If I were to possess her, she'd have to lower them down a little. But I was only saying that to trick her."

"So you made sure to keep the end of your deal," I stated and smirked at him.

"I'll be visiting Ashera. You're welcome to join us anytime you want because that's when it will all take place." He said before disappearing.

I opened my eyes, looking at the clock and saw only an hour passed by. I sat up and looked down at the floor.

Please forgive me for doing this, everyone. But it's for my little sister's sake.