Chapter 55

*Myungsoo POV

Today our result is out, so I went to the notice board where the result has been stick. Like always there must be many student went there to see their result.

I just standing near the stairs with my Infinite members, watching the other students expression after they know their result.

"Yah L, aren't you going to know your result?" Woohyun asked.

"No," I replied.

"Wae?" Sungyeol asked.

"I wait for someone," I replied.

"Who? Jr.?" Sungjong said.

"No, I wait for Hye Sun, beside Jr. also wait for his girl over there," I answered.

"Oh," all of them uttered.

"Guys!" someone called us.

"Oh, hyung, did you already see your result?" Woohyun uttered.

"Not yet, you guys?" SungKyu hyung said.

"No, we wait for you, Dongwoo hyung and Hoya," Sungjong replied.

"Oh, talking about that two, where are they?" SungKyu hyung asked.

"We don't know, we thought that both of them are with you," Sungyeol answered.

"No, they are not with me, I just get out from the toilet," SungKyu hyung said.

"Hey," someone said from behind us.

"Yo yo yo yo~" another person said.

We looked behind us and it was Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung. They approached us and looked at the crowd people infront of us.

"So, did you guys already know your result?" Dongwoo hyung asked.

"Not yet, we are waiting for you except for L," Woohyun said.

"Ey? Wae?" Hoya hyung asked.

"Because he is waiting for his love to come," Sungjong replied.

"Oh, we just saw her at the balcony," Hoya hyung said that make me to looked at him with a questioning look.

"What are you mean?" I asked.

"Yeah, we just saw her on the balcony upstairs, when we were on our way to go here," Dongwoo hyung replied.

I let out a sighed. "Thanks hyung, you guys go ahead, I have something to do first," I said as I excused myself.

I went upstairs and search for the balcony where Hye Sun were. After I find a figure that are similar to Hye Sun, I approached her and cleared my throat as she spun around to see me in surprised.

"Hey, calm down, I'm not a ghost, it's me Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo, the most handsome man in this whole wide world," I said.

"You are full of yourself," she uttered as she spun around and looked at something.

"Waeyo? Can't I be proud of myself?" I asked.

"Yes you can but not too much," she said.

"Okay, hmm.. Hye Sun, why are you here alone by the way?" I asked.

"Oh, just want to see the other student's expression after they know their result," she replied.

"Aren't you curious about your result?" I asked.

"Yes, I am curious but I just want take some fresh air first," she replied.

"Alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, beside Kyung Ah already go with Jr.," she replied.