Chapter 58

*Kyung Ah POV

After that family dinner, we went straight home. When we arrived, I went out from the car and went straight to my room without uttered anything.

I locked my door and throw myself to my bed. I looked at the ceiling thinking about what had just happened earlier at the restaurant.

"Why all this have to happen to us? Why should I engaged with Myungsoo oppa? Why I can't be engaged with Jr. oppa?" I uttered in my heart.

I was so into my thought until someone interrupted my thought. Someone is knocking on my door and I was lazy to open the door but I have to because the person who knocked my door is really loud.

"What?!" I asked feeling irritated as I opened the door.

"Mian, but I just want to know if my little sister is okay," it's Baekhyun oppa.

"I'm fine oppa, I just need some rest because I'm really tired," I replied.

"Are you sure? You seems like you are lying," oppa said.

"No oppa, I'm telling you the truth," I said.

"Oh okay and if you need anything just tell me okay?" he said.

"Arasso oppa," I replied.

After that I closed the door back and went to my walk-in wardrobe and took my pink sweater and long white pant. I throw myself on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

I think about what had just happen earlier for about 30 minutes and I try to forget everything. I try to sleep but I can't because if I close my eyes, I keep on thinking about that engagement.

I stand up from my bed and took my phone. I wore my jacket and went out from my room. It was silent and I assume that everyone is already sleep. I put on my shoes and went out from the manor silently.

It was so cold tonight and I don't know where to go tonight so I went to The Cafe', where me and Hye Sun unnie usually hang out.

As I arrived there, I went to the counter to order cappucino after that when I spun around to go to the table, I bumped into someone. I eruptly apologize to that person without looking at the person.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I apologize to that person.

"Kyung Ah?" that person asked and his voice seem familiar so I looked at his face.

"Myungsoo oppa?" I said.

"What are you doing here at this hour? Are you alone?" he asked.

"Yes I'm alone and why I'm here? Because I can't sleep, you?" I answered.

"Good, now come one," he said as he pulled me with him.

I just obeyed where he bring me to and when we arrived infront of a table, it surprise me when I saw Hye Sun unnie with Jr. oppa. Both of them looked at us with a surprise expression while standing up.

"Myungsoo?" Hye Sun unnie said.

"Kyung Ah?" Jr. oppa said.

"Hye Sun?" Myungsoo oppa said.

"Jr. oppa?" I said.

"What are you guys doing here at this hour?" Hye Sun unnie asked.

"I want to meet Jr. here as he said that he is here and to my surprise he didn't tell me that he was with you," Myungsoo oppa replied.

"I was about to tell you hyung but you hung up the phone," Jr. oppa exclaimed.

"Kyung Ah, you? What are you doing here?" unnie asked.