Chapter 36

*Hye Sun POV

It's been one week that the EXO members came to my manor to revise for our final exam. Not only the EXO members, Myungsoo, Jr. and Kyung Ah also came.

But something is weird, whenever I try to discuss something with Myungsoo about some topic that I don't understand, there would be someone calling me for help. I have no choice, I have to help them no matter what.

The same as Myungsoo, whenever he trying to approached me to asked about some topic, someone would take me away and ask some easy question.

I try to asked Chen oppa but immidietly he change the topic to something else, it's really are weird! I miss to talked with Myungsoo, I miss to hangout with him and I miss him a lot!

"Unnie," Kyung Ah called me.

"Yes Kyung Ah? Need help?" I replied.

"I need to talked with you about something," she said.

"Okay, go ahead," I replied.

"But not here, it's a girl things, no boys allowed," she exclaimed.

"O....kay~ let's go out from this room and went to my room," I said.

We excused ourself from the boys and entered my room. Kyung Ah and I sat on my bed.

"So what do you want to talked about?" I asked.

"If I say this, promise you won't be mad," she said that make me to frowned in confusion.

"Kyunggie, you haven't spoke anything yet, why should I be mad? Now just tell me what you want to talk about," I replied.

"Okay, umm.. unnie, did you and Myungsoo avoiding each other? You guys didn't talked with each other this past few days, can I know why did you avoid each other? Did you two fighting?" Kyung Ah asked that make me to laughed but not to loud.

"Wae?! Unnie! Why are you laughing? Did I tell a joke?" she exclaimed.

"Kyunggie~ we didn't fight, we just don't have time to talked with each other, whenever we try to talk, there must be someone interrupted us," I sadly replied.

"Oh haha mian, I thought that you guys were fighting, so unnie did you need help?" she asked.

"Help? For what?" I asked.

"Unnie~ you like ah aniya, you love him right?" Kyung Ah asked that make me to blushed.

"W..w..wha..what a..re you ta..lk..ing about?" I stuttered.

"Hahaha unnie, you are stuttering and blushing that's mean it's true!" she exclaimed as she clapped her hand.

"Kyunggie~" I whined.

"Okay okay, unnie, just tell me and please be honest, you love him right?" Kyung Ah asked one more time.

"Huft, yes I am, I truely love him and for this past few days that we didn't talk, I feel like I'm dying for missing his voice," I replied as I hide my face on my pillow as I can feel my cheek is hot.

I can heard Kyung Ah is laughing then I remove my pillow from my face and I look at Kyung Ah as she still laughing. I lightly hit her with my pillow to stop her from laughing but still she didn't stop.

"Can you stop laughing? The guys will hear you!" I said.

"O..o..k..ay.. haha, unnie I will help you with this," she said.

"What do you mean Kyunggie?" I asked.

"Just wait and see unnie," she replied.

I was about to protest because I know what she is thinking right now but someone stop me from talking. Someone was knocking the door as we looked at the door. After a few knock the one that knocking the door enter. To my surprised it was Myungsoo and Jr.

"Did he hear what we were talking earlier?! Omo! Eottoke?!" I mumbled in my heart.

"Oh oppa, what are you doing here?" Kyung Ah asked.

"Because I miss you," Jr. replied.

*Myungsoo POV

I was teaching Sehun when I saw Hye Sun and Kyung Ah went out from this study room. After I finished teaching Sehun, I excused myself to go to the toilet. I was about to go out when someone held my wrist, I spun around to look at that person and it was Jr.

"Hyung, I'm coming," he said.

"Wae? Just stay here and teach them," I said.

"I don't know how to get along with them! Please bring me with you, I know you want to see Hye Sun noona," he whispered.

"Aish okay," I replied as I went out from the room and he followed behind me.

When we were out from the room, we went to Hye Sun room but when I were about to knocked the door, I heard Kyung Ah saying something that caught my attention.

"Unnie~ you like ah aniya, you love him right?" Kyung Ah asked.

"W..w..wha..what a..re you ta..lk..ing about?" I heard Hye Sun stuttered.

"Hahaha unnie, you are stuttering and blushing that's mean it's true!" Kyung Ah exclaimed as she clapped her hand.

"Kyunggie~" Hye Sun whined.

"Okay okay, unnie, just tell me and please be honest, you love him right?" Kyung Ah asked one more time. Who is the guy that they were talking about?!

"Huft, yes I am, I truely love him and for this past few days that we didn't talk, I feel like I'm dying for missing his voice," I heard Hye Sun replied as I can feel a pang of jealousy in my heart.

I can heard Kyung Ah laughed but I can't heard Hye Sun's voice probably she is embarass of her confession.

"Can you stop laughing? The guys will hear you!" Hye Sun said.

"O..o..k..ay.. haha, unnie I will help you with this," Kyung Ah answered before she stop laughing.

"What do you mean Kyunggie?" Hye Sun asked.

"Just wait and see unnie," Kyung Ah said.

I can't stand to hear that anymore so I knocked the door and after a few second I enter followed by Jr. behind me. When I looked at Hye Sun, she seemed shocked but not too long, her expression come back to her normal expression.

"Oh oppa, what are you doing here?" Kyung Ah asked.

"Because I miss you," Jr. replied.

I just rolled my eyes and gave him a disgusting look. Jr. and Kyung Ah just laughed at my expression but I just ignore it.

"What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you two have to revised? I know you girls need some time but this is not the right time, we have to study for this final exam," I snorted before I went out from the room.

"Okay, why am I being a jerk right now? Am I jealous? Nah~ she already have one in her heart, I just a third wheel!" I shouted in my heart.

--------------------

*Okay this is it! I will update after my final exam (not promise but I will try)

*Thanks for reading my book :) I really appreciate it!

-XOXO DW13

추왓! 파이팅!