Chapter 17

*Jr POV

We just stand there as two important people were caught us hugging each other and was about to kiss each other.

"Father, mother, we are really sorry," I apologized.

"Jin young, who is this beautiful lady beside you?" mother asked.

"She is my girlfriend mother," I answered.

"What is her name?" father asked.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Byun Kyung Ah imnida," Kyung Ah introduced herself.

"Ah, ne, Byun Kyung Ah, are you the only heiress from the YG Corporation? Byun Tae Joon and Han Kyera's only daughter?" father stated.

"Ne, how did you know?" Kyung Ah asked as she frowned in confusion.

"Your father and I were friend since we were in middle school," father answered.

"Kyung Ah, this is my father, Park Jae Yong and this is my mother, Kang Gayeon, my father is the owner of the JYP Corporation and the girl we met earlier is my sister, Park Eun Hee," I explained so that she wouldn't confused.

"Oh okay, nice to meet you Mr. and Ms. Park," she said as she bowed.

"We too, now let's go inside, it's time for our jin-young to cut his cake," mother teased as we walked in back to the mansion.

"Mother~" I whined that only make the three to laughed.

*Hye Sun POV

After Myungsoo left me with my oppa and unnie, oppa looked at me with a serious look. I look at him with a why-are-you-looking-at-me-like-that look.

"Sis why are you here?" oppa asked.

"I was attend my friend birthday party," I answered.

"I know that but why didn't you follow Myungsoo?" oppa asked make me to frowned.

"Why would I, he is big enough to take his own water without me, and plus he is a boy," I answered.

"Oh.. then, you don't mind if other girls were talking with him" unnie said as she pointed to where Myungsoo were.

I looked at where unnie were pointing at. When I looked at it, my heart felt hurt, it was like someone had just stab it for a million of time. I changed my gaze back to my oppa and unnie.

"Excuse me, I need to go somewhere," I said before I left both of them.

I went to the toilet and myself in the mirror. I put my hand on my chest and I can feel that my heart is beating faster and it hurts.

"What is going on with my heart? Am I jealous? It can't be," I said to myself.

Just then I heard some foot steps going to enter the toilet so I enter one of the toilet and sit on the cubicle. I don't want to eavesdropped their conversation but something makes me to hear their conversation. They were talking about Myungsoo.

"You know what that Myungsoo guy is so handsome!" I heard one of them talked.

"I know right, I wish that he is single, but he is not," the other girl said.

"What? Myungsoo had a girlfriend? Why didn't he told me? Kim Myungsoo you need to explain this," I mumbled inside my heart.

After that I heard the two girls is already out from the toilet so I went out from the toilet too and search for that guy, Kim Myungsoo.

After I found where he is, I was about to approached him but someone grab me by my hand and when I look at that someone, it was Kyung Ah with Jr and his parents.

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo, Mr. and Ms. Park," I greeted as I bowed.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Hye Sun-ssi, what are you doing here?" Ms. Park asked.

"I was attend Jin young birthday party, and I also company Kyung Ah here so she wouldn't felt uncomfortable," I answered.

"Oh okay, now let's go its time for our Jin young to cut his cake," Ms. Park said.

Then all of us went to where they put the cake and Jr is in between Ms. Park and Mr. Park. Kyung Ah and I just stand beside Eun Hee unnie and Hyun Jae oppa. Just then when we were about to sing a happy birthday song for Jr, someone stand beside me, it was Myungsoo.

"Where are you come from?" I asked.

"You left me with the crazy girls over there," he answered.

"Its not my fault, actually you like it, right?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm not," he defensed.

"Yes, you-" I've been cut off by Kyung Ah.

"Yah! Stop arguing in here, we need to sing a happy birthday song," she said.

After that we stop arguing and start singing the happy birthday song. Then Jr make his wish and blow the candles. After that we take our food and eat it silently. Myungsoo and I didn't uttered anything.

After we done, we excuse ourself to go back home. I stop my track as Kyung Ah does also. I looked around to find someone. When I found him, I go approached him.

"Oppa, are you going home?" I asked.

"Ne, wae? You want to come?" Hyun Jae oppa said.

"Ne, but wait I'll go tell Myungsoo first," I said before I go to see Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo," I called.

"Ne?" he said.

"You can just went straight to your house, Kyung Ah and I just going with Hyun Jae oppa, bye, drive safely," I said before I left him and entered Hyun Jae oppa's car.

We sent Kyung Ah first then went straight to our manor. After oppa parked his car, we entered the manor as Mr. Gu opened it for us. I went straight to my room and change my dress to my pajama.

I throw myself to my bed and tucked myself into my blanket. I stare at my ceiling and think what is happening earlier at Jr's mansion.

I was to tired to think anythink so I shut my eyes and in a couple of minutes, I drifted to my wonde