Chapter 43

*Kyung Ah POV

I was on my way to the park until someone knocked me down. He help me up while his mouth uttered "I'm sorry," a million of time without looking at my face. I looked at that person and it was Myungsoo oppa.

"Oppa, kwaenchana," I said and this time he looked at my face.

"Oh it's you Kyung Ah, why are you here?" he asked.

"I want to meet Hye Sun unnie at the park, you?" I answered.

"Oh, I was about to go back home, it's become more chilly outside, you better not stay outside too long, it's not good for your health," he said. "Only me? Why didn't he talked about unnie? Is there something wrong with him? He never miss to give an advice to both of us but now he only gave an advice to me only me? What about unnie? I need to ask what is wrong with him," I mumbled in my heart.

"Hello? Kyung Ah?" Myungsoo oppa called.

"Oh ne oppa, wae? What are you talking about earlier?" I asked a bit lost.

"Huh? Indeed, I was asking you, where is Jr.?" he asked.

"I don't know, after school I went back home with my oppa, remember?" I said.

"Oh yeah, earlier at Hongdae, okay then, bye I need to go, remember don't stay out too long," he stated as he want to walked away.

"Oppa!" I called and he stop from his track.

"Hmm? Wae?" he asked.

"I want to ask you about something," I replied.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Why did you avoided unnie?" I asked and he freeze.

I was waiting for his answer but he didn't utter anything.

"Oppa answer me!" I shouted.

"It because I want to give her some space," he replied.

"Space? For what?" I asked.

"For her to get close with the guy she falling in love with," he answered. "Aish! Pabo! It's you who she deeply in love with but you avoided her!" I shouted in my heart.

"Is that the only reason? You are her bestfriend but you avoided her and make her feel miserable, you should help her not avoided her!" I shouted.

"She don't need me! Why should I help her if she don't need me? I'm not that stupid!" he replied.

"You avoiding my question," I said.

"No, I'm answering your question," he answered.

"Yes you are, I asked you if that's the only reason why you avoided her?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's all!" he stated.

"You know who she deeply in love with?" I asked.

"Heck no! And I don't want to know, it's not my fucking business!" he shouted.

"Okay then she would not going to get her guy," I said.

"What are you talking about?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"Can't you notice?! She is deeply in love with- oh nothing, you don't want to know either," I said.

"Kyung Ah tell me who she deeply in love with?" he asked.

"Answer me first," I said.

"Again? What?!" he asked feel irritated.

"Did you love Hye Sun unnie?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm being honest here, I love her, not just bestfriend but as a girl," he honestly said.

"Then you are in love with unnie?" I asked.

"Yes! Since we are kids," Myungsoo oppa stated. "Now tell me who she in love with?" he asked.

"You," I simply answered.

"Who?" he asked.

"You! Oppa! Kim Myungsoo oppa, it's you who she deeply in love with!" I stated and he freeze.

"Oppa?" I called him but then he just ran back to the park and left me dumbfounded.

After that I back to my conscience and went to the park. As I was about to walked in to the park, Myungsoo oppa approached me and stop me from walk in.

*Myungsoo/ L POV

"You! Oppa! Kim Myungsoo oppa, it's you who she deeply in love with!" Kyung Ah stated and I freeze.

"What did she just said? Hye Sun is deeply in love with me?! Aish pabo!" I shouted in my heart.

"Oppa?" Kyung Ah called me but I just ignore her and ran back to the park and left her dumbfounded.

As I ran back to where we were talking earlier, she was not there anymore. I guess that she already went back home. I wan about to go back but I stop because I saw Hye Sun's beanie and it was my present to her.

I took that beanie and saw some foot step. It was a bit snowy outside. Oh no! Did Hye Sun been kidnapped?! No!

I ran back to where Kyung Ah and yet she was just about to walk in to the park so I stop her.

"Kyung Ah, call Hye Sun now!" I command.

"Why?" she asked.

"Just call her!" I shouted and she just obey.

She called Hye Sun and after a few ring, she answered but Kyung Ah face seem sad after she heard the person on the other line. I snatch her phone and hear the voice on the other line. To my surprise it was Jr. What the heck did he do with Hye Sun's phone.

"Yah Jr.! Where are you?! Why you are the one who pick up her call? Where is Hye Sun?!" I shouted.

"Wow hyung, no need to shout, and why the heck did you use Kyung Ah's phone?" Jr. uttered.

"Answer me first! Where are you?! And where is Hye Sun?!" I shouted.

"Come to her manor now! Bring Kyung Ah also," he command before he hung up.

"Kyung Ah, I think we need to go to the Sung Manor now," I said as I pulled her along with me.

-----------------------
*Done Chapter 43.
Enjoy~