Chapter 19

*Hye Sun POV

"Hye Sun, are you okay? Will you be my girl?" Taemin.asked me.

"Aa... n..ne, I'm okay, can you repeated your question?" I asked.

"Okay, Sung Hye Sun, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked that make me to smile widely and nodded in respond.

"Kamsahamnida Hye Sun-ssi, or I can call you yeobo?" he said that make me to blushed.

"What yeobo?" I asked.

He just nodded in respond as I just blushed that make him to laughed. Just then the bell rang that make us to flinched and stand up to went in to our afternoon class.

He sent me back to my class before he sprint to his class. I entered the class but when I looked at Myungsoo table, he wasn't there. I sit on my seat and look back at his table, his things also gone, maybe he skip class this afternoon.

I just shrugged it off and take out my notes. Just then my phone is vibrate so I take it out and unlocked the password. It was a text message from unknown contact so I open it and read it.

"Yeobo, this is me Lee Taemin, haha, I forgot to tell you, tonight my bandmates is birthday and we were throwing a birthday party for him, do you wanna come?"- he text.

"Okay, what time?" I asked.

"I pick you up at 6, so be ready,"- he replied.

"You have to see my dad first," I replied.

"Okay, anything for you yeobo, bye see you later, I sent you back home, saranghae,"- he replied.

Then my teacher come in and started the lesson.

*SKIP TIME *

I waited for Taemin outside the school building and there he is running to approach me. When he arrived, I flashed him my lovely smile.

"Mian yeobo, you must wait for me for too long right?" he said.

"Aniya, kaja," I replied as I locked my arm to his armed.

We walked to his car as he open the door for me.so I hop in as he hop in into the driver seat. He started the car and went straight to my manor. He stop his car and went out to open the door for me, I smile and thanked him.

"So when will I take a permission from you dad?" he asked.

"Later when you pick me up," I replied.

"Okay, see you later yeobo," he said before he hop in into his car and went out from my manor.

I entered the manor and went straight to my bedroom. I take a shower and do my makeup. After that I pick up my long white dress and wear it.

I take out my phone from my bag and put it inside my purse before I went down. When I arrived down, Taemin is already there, I guess that dad is already gave him his permission.

I hop in into his car after we bid our goodbye to my parents. We went out from my manor and went straight to the Galaxy Bar. He parked his car outside the bar and we went out.

We went in into the bar and there is so many people in there. There's people who were dance, drinking, talking and some were doing their things.

We entered at the VIPs room. In there, I saw his friends, I know their name, their leader name is Onew, the shorter one is Jonghyun and the chinese looking guy is Key and the taller one is Minho.

I sit next to Taemin as he just talking to his friends. I look at the table and there is some alcohol. Just then someone nudge my arm and make me to look at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Ne," I lied, inside of me I'm not.

"Hyung, this is my girl, Sung Hye Sun," he introduced me.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Sung Hye Sun imnida," I introduced myself as I bowed my head.

"Hello, nice to meet you Hye Sun-ssi," they said before they continued what they were doing.

Then the waitress bring the cake inside the room and place it on the table. They sang the happy birthday song and Key make a wish before he blow the candles. After that we eat the cake.

Then they started to drink and lost conscious. I just sit their not drinking nor eating anything. I watch at my wrist watch and it was almost 9 pm so I tapped Taemin shoulder and he look at me.

"Taemin, its time for me to go home now," I said but he just flashed me his smile.

He leaned closer and closer as I was step back from him but it was no use as my back already touch at the end of the sofa. Taemin is smirking as he become closer to me.

"Taemin please don't do this," I pleaded.

"Don't do what, you are mine already, I can do anything what I want to you," he said as he lean closer to me and grab me.

He put his lips on my cheek and he went down to neck and kiss it. I let out a moaned as he bite my neck that can left a love bite there.

I shouted for help but no one seems to heard it because of the loud music coming from the speaker. I was crying when Taemin was about to open my dress. Just then someone pulled him and punch him in the face. I was so shocked with the sudden scene then without looking who was the one who punch him, I hug him so tight.

---------------

*Okay that it for chapter 19. I know it kinda boring but I will make the next chapter to be fun.. thank you for reading. :)

*Btw SAENGIL CHUCKHA HAMNIDA KIM KIBUM OPPA! Have a nice day~~~~