Chapter 15

*Hye Sun POV

I woke up from my sleep and looked at the clock beside my bed. It was still 9.25 am and it still early so I decide to take a shower first and do my everyday routine.

After that, I wear a red t-shirt and a long black pant. I take my phone from my purse that I used it for the party last night and I looked at it and my phone was out of battery so I charged it and left my room.

I went to the dining room and sit on my seat to have my late breakfast. My maid Cindy gave me my food and I eat it. After I done eating my breakfast, I went to the movie room and watched My Dear Cat.

When I was focusing on watching the drama, someone interupted me. I looked at that someone and it was my oppa. He entered the room and sat next to me.

"Good morning sis," oppa greeted.

"Good morning oppa," I replied.

Both of us watched the drama together as we laughed at the character when there is something funny and we also mad at the evil character when that character wanted her co-worker to admit what she did so badly until her co-worker can't do anything.

Just after the drama finished, I changed the channel to watched some other drama. I keep on changing the channel until I find sonething interesting to watched, that is running man.

I was to focus watching the tv that I didn't hear my oppa called me. Then after how many times I don't know that he called me, he nudge my arm as I was flinched in surprised.

"Wae oppa?" I asked.

"Did you hear what I'm taking just now?" oppa asked.

"No, mian, I was too focus on watching the tv that's why," I answered sheepishly.

"Okay I repeated, tonight I will attend Eun Hee brother's birthday party, do you wanna come?" oppa asked.

"Nah... I already have a plan, my friend also throw a birthday party tonight so I can't come with both of you, sorry, just enjoy your date, tomorrow we will continued with our work," I answered.

"Okay," oppa said as both of us continued watching the variety show.

After about an hour watching tv, I excused myself to my room. I throw myself on my bed and reached for my phone that was charge beside my bed.

I looked at the screen and unlock the password. After success on unlocked it, there was a missed call from Myungsoo so I call him back to asked why did he call me. After a few ringing, Myungsoo answeted it.

"Yeobosaeyo, Myungsoo-ah, wae?" I greeted.

"Ah Hye Sun-ah, I will come to your manor early so I can take a permission from your dad, is it okay?" he asked.

"It's okay, and dad wanted to meet you too," I said.

"Huh? Wae? Did I do something wrong?" he asked witha worried tone.

"Myungsoo-ah, there's no need to be afraid of, he just wanted to meet you, he won't bit you pabo," I exclaimed as I laughed.

"Okay then, stop laughing, and did you tell Kyung Ah already?" Myungsoo asked as I face palmed myself.

"Ani, I forgot so I'll go call her first then bye Myungsoo," I said before I hung up.

I quickly searched for Kyung Ah contact number and call her. After a few ring, she answered that I just shouted at her through the phone.

"KYUNG AH!" I shouted enough for her to put her phone away from her ear right now.

"Yah! Unnie, don't shout," she exclaimed.