Chapter 10

*Continuation of chapter 9, enjoy..

*Author POV

"Youngjae, this is my date, Kyung Ah, Byun Kyung Ah," JR said as he introduced Kyung Ah.

Just then Youngjae lean towards JR and whispered something on his ear.

"When did both of become boyfrie-" Youngjae whisper but JR cut him off by step backward from him.

"Ayy... aniya Youngjae-ah, it's not like that, don't think a ridiculous fact, and stop teasing me," JR said.

Youngjae just chuckled by JR sudden action and change his gaze again to Kyung Ah. He pulled out his right hand toward Kyung Ah as Kyung Ah do also and they shake hand.

JR felt a pang of jealousy in his heart when he saw that his friend, shook hand with his one and only princess in his heart. Just then he took Youngjae hand and give Youngjae his present.

Youngjae just smile and take his present from JR because he know that his friend is jealous when someone touch her or talked to her or something else, you know love.

After that three of them went to their other friends. All of them saw the three came to them so they all smile and hug JR instead of Younjae, infront of Kyung Ah. Kyung Ah looked at them in a confused look.

"Okay, this is weird, instead of Youngjae, they hug JR? What is happening here?" Kyung Ah thought.

"Yah! Youngjae was the one who is birthday but why did you guys hug me?" JR exclaimed as he frowned.

Instead of answering JR's question, they just laughed and it make Kyung Ah more confused. All of them stop laughing and turned their gaze toward Kyung Ah.

"JR-ah, I saw that you bought a date? So can you introduce your date?" JB asked.

"Hyung, this is Kyung ah and Kyung Ah this is my friend and you the band from the school, instead of L hyung's band, Infinite, we also build our own band and we called ourself Got7," JR state.

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo, Byun Kyung Ah-imnida," Kyung Ah intoduce as she bowed.

"Annyeong, Kyung Ah-ssi, nice to meet you," they greeted at the same time.

Just then BamBam and Yugyeom run toward her side, BamBam on her right side and Yugyeom on her left side. Kyung Ah flinched when the two maknae approached her like that.

"Noona!" BamBam called her.

*Kyung Ah POV

I introduce myself to the members of Got7 as they welcome me with their gorgeous smile. After that, they continue with what they were talking earlier left me stand there, alone. Just then two boys from them run toward my both side. The one that have sky blue hair on my right side and the taller one on my left side.

"Noona!" the one that have sky blue hair called me.

"Huh?" I confused with his sudden called.

"Yah, hyung, she didn't know that she is older than us," the taller one said.

I only looked at the two boys in a confused look, just then someone pulled my wrist and spun me around his shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I was shocked by his sudden action.

I looked at him and he was one of their member, I still don't know their name because JR forgot to tell me their name one by one. He looked at me with his gorgeous smile then he change his gaze toward his two members infront of us.

"Yah hyung! We were the first one who approached noona!" the sky blue hair whined.

"Yeah, BamBam hyung is true, right noona?" the taller one asked me.