Chapter 40

*Chanyeol POV

I'm searching for a good clothes but I don't find one so I want to ask Baekhyun for his taste. I went to him and called his name but he didn't budge to looked at me.

I get confused because he wasn't searching for a clothes, he was looking at something so I follow his eyes, where he was looking and to my surprise it was L walking with a girl.

"Baek, isn't that L?" I asked.

"Huh? Yeah, it seems like that," he answered.

"Didn't L have a feeling for Hye Sun?" I asked.

"Doesn't feel like that," he replied as I nodded in reply.

"Giving up already?" I said as Baekhyun smile in reply.

"Don't tell this to Kyung Ah arasso?" Baekhyun warned me.

"Of course not," I said.

"Don't tell me what?" Kyung Ah asked from behind that make both of us to jumped in surprised.

"Oh Kyunggie.. umm nothing," I nervously answered.

"Something is fishie here, please tell me," she pleaded.

"Kyunggie, it's nothing, seriously it's nothing," Baekhyun assured.

"Hmm.. okay, I believe you," she said.

"Okay, now let's go pay your clothes, you already found what you want?" I exclaimed try to change the topic and it work.

"Yeah, I already found what I want, you guys?" Kyung Ah replied.

"There is nothing for us here, kaja, Baek will pay your clothes, after that we can eat tteobokki out there," I said and I can see from the corner of my eyes that Baekhyun is giving me a death glare that I just smile innocently.

After that Baekhyun pay for Kyung Ah's clothes while me and Kyung Ah went to the tteobokki stall not far from the store. Kyung Ah eat the tteobooki happily and I just stare at her cute gesture when she eat.

"Oppa, aren't you going to eat?" she asked.

"Aniya, I'm fine, just eat," I replied.

"Don't tell me that you... can't eat spicy food?" she asked.

"No, I can eat spicy food it just that I'm full," I lied. Honestly I can't handle spicy food, it make me want to go to the toilet everytime I eat spicy food.

"Liar!" she exclaimed.

"No I'm not!" I defend.

"Prove it!" she said.

I was about to answered her but Baekhyun interrupted us by sitting beside Kyung Ah.

"Hey, did you guys eat already?" he asked.

"Ne, oppa you can eat spicy food right?" Kyung Ah asked.

"Of course, wae? Don't tell me that you can't eat spicy food because it must be a total lie!" he said.

"No, I can eat spicy food, remember I beat you when we eat jjajampong?" she replied.

"Yeah yeah, no big deal, now eat, I don't want to remember that, it's embarassing," he exclaimed.

"What happen that Baek said that it's embarassing?" I asked.

"Oh, it was when oppa and I had a compete with each other when I was in grade 4 and oppa in grade 7, I was asking him to bought me a teddy bear but he don't want, after that I was sulking and at the same time, oppa find a solution to make up with me again by saying 'Okay Kyunggie, if you really want that teddy bear, let's compete by eating jjajampong, if you lose, no teddy bear and if I lose, I will buy you that teddy bear,' so yeah, I win and he lose and at the same time we eating jjajampong, there is so many people watching us that's why he embarassed," Kyung Ah exclaimed that I just smile michieviously.

"Why there is so many people watching both of you eat jjajampong?" I asked

"Oh that.. umm.." Kyung Ah said.

"About that, it because my little sister at that time, eating jjajampong like a pig, you know Yeol, she ate about 5-6 bowls of jjajampong, can you believe that?" Baekhyun said that make my mouth to wide open.

"Wah Kyung Ah, what are you? How come you can eat 5-6 bowls of jjajampong? Doesn't that too spicy for you?" I asked.

"Ani, wae?" she replied.

"Yeol, she can handle any spicy food unlike you," Baekhyun said

"What? Yeollie oppa can't handle spicy food wow daebak, same like Hye Sun unnie, she can't eat spicy at all," Kyung Ah stated.

"So Hye Sun can't eat spicy food, kyeopta!" I mumbled in heart while smiling happily.

"Yah Yeol! Why are you smiling?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh? Aniya, did you guys done eating already? I want to go back home, I'm tired," I said.

"Nado, Kyunggie, let's go, we send you home," Baekhyun said but Kyung Ah didn't budge to looked nor answering us.

"Kyunggie?" I called. "What's wrong with her?" I uttered in my heart.

"Oppa," suddenly she spoke.

"Umm?" both me and Baekhyun said.

"Isn't that L? With Yerim unnie?" she asked.

Baekhyun and I exchange look before we said, "Huh?! Where?!"

"Over there," she said.

Baekhyun and I eruptly looked at the two person, not too far from the stall. They look happy together walking at each other side. Just then my anger come, I don't know why but it seem like I was mad at something but I don't know what.

I was deeply in my thought until, I realize that I already infront of L and who Kyung Ah said, Yerim. Yerim looked at me in a confused face but when I look at L, he looked shocked.

"Oh, annyeong, are you EXO Chanyeol?" Yerim asked.

"Oh ne," I answered.

"Oh Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" L asked.

"L-ssi, you know him?" Yerim asked.

"Oh ne, he is my friend and my classmate," L answered.

"Friend? My foot!" I uttered in my heart feeling angry all of the sudden.

Then I lean closer to L and whispered something to him. "Don't let Hye Sun to see this, if she saw this, she will hurt and if she hurt, I know where to find you,"

After that I pat his back before I smile and walked back to Baekhyun and Kyung Ah.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Kyung Ah asked.

"Nothing, just talking, wae? Can't I?" I said.

"Okay okay, now let's go, I'm tired, I want to have some rest," Kyung Ah said.

Three of us went back to my car and hop in. I drove to the Byun Manor and send Kyung Ah back. After we send Kyung Ah back, I drove back to our dorm. It was silent all the way we back to the dorm until Baekhyun broke that silent.

"Yeol, what are you whispered to him?" he asked.

"About that.. I said 'Don't let Hye Sun to see this, if she saw this, she will hurt and if she hurt, I know where to find you,' that's all, wae?" I said.

"Yeol, did you have a feeling for Hye Sun?" Baekhyun asked that make me to stop my car and looked at him.

-------------------
*Okay this is chapter 40..
Sorry for the late update, I was busy this day until the end of the this year. Ugh suffocating!
Anyway enjou reading, I will update as soon as possible if I'm free. :)