Chapter 23

*Myungsoo POV

I woke up from my bed and went straight to my bathroom and take a shower. After that I wore my uniform and hung my bag on my back. I went down to the dining room and sit on my seat.

My maid, Sera bring me, my breakfast and I thanked her. I was eating my breakfast when my parents came and sit on their seat. I greeted them and continued eating.

"Where are you going last night?" my father, Kim Byung Man asked.

"I went to the Sung Manor," I answered.

"What are you doing there? You know that you are a boy, its inappropriate for you to go to a girl's house, espectually that your uncle is a very successful and a very important person in this industry," he said.

"I know about that father, I just help Hye Sun last night and I have to help her until midnight thats why I went back home late," I replied.

"Today, your noona will come back home and she said that she will bring her boyfriend and your future-brother-in-law so come back home early," my mother, Choi Hwa Jin said.

"Ne, but before I went home, I will go to the Sung Manor first," I said.

"Why?" mother asked.

"I have to gave Hye Sun her notes," I replied.

"Okay don't be late," mother said that I just nodded in respond.

After that we continued our breakfast. After we done eating, I excused myself and hop in into my car. I started my car and went straight to my school. I parked my car at my usual place and went in into the school building.

I walked to my locker and put my stuff in it. After that I went to see my bandmate, Infinite at our usual place to have a meeting. I went in into our studio as I already saw SungKyu and Woohyun hyung in there playing around with each other.

"Hey hyung, where is the other?" I greeted as I sit on my seat.

"They will be arrived in 5 minutes or more," SungKyu hyung answered.

"What is the urgent matter that you wanted to tell us L-ah?" Woohyun hyung asked.

"Let's wait for the other to come so I won't repeat what I'm going to said to you guys," I replied that make him to pout.

"Woohyun-ah, don't do that, you look ugly when you do that," SungKyu hyung said as both of us laughed at him.

"Yah! Ju guel lae?! L-ah I'm your hyung, show your respect to me!" Woohyun hyung said but I just rolled my eyes.

Just then our laughed had been shut down because my other members just enter and sit on their own seat. When they sit, they looked at me and give a sign for me to speak.

"Yesterday, Hye Sun, she nearly get rape," I said.

"What?!" all of my members said in unison.

"How? What happen? Who wanted to rape her?" Sungjong asked.

"Lee Taemin, you guys know that Hye Sun have a crush on him right?" I said that they just gave me a nod in respond. "He asked Hye Sun if she wanted to be his date yesterday and she accepted it and when they went to their date, I think that his member, Key? It's his birthday yesterday and they celebrate his birthday and have a drink then Taemin is lost concious then he nearly rape Hye Sun but it's a relief that I save her," I continued.

"How did you save her?" Dongwoo hyung asked that I just gave him my poker face.

"That's not the issue right now hyung," I said.

"So what do you want us to do?" Hoya asked.

"Can you guys protect her when I'm not around?" I asked.

"Huh? Why us? Where are you going?" Sungyeol asked.

"I have something to do that I can't be with her everyday," I said.

"What is that something?" SungKyu hyung asked.

"Something, just help me with this, I have something to do, it's my thing," I answered.

"Okay, we will help you but if Hye Sun ask us where are you then what should we answer her?" Woohyun hyung asked.

"Just tell her anything but don't tell her something nonsense," I state.

"Arra!" they said in unison that I just gave a relief smile.

"Thank you guys, I will help you guys with what I can do," I said that they just gave me their smile.

"L-ah are you really love her?" Sungyeol asked.

"Of course I am, I will do whatever to make her happy, even if-" my word had been cut off.

"Even if she not love you back?" Sungjong cut me off.

"Yeah, as long as she happy, I will be happy," I said.

They just gave me their sad smile to me. Then our conversation had been interrupt by the bell. We went out from our meeting room and bid goodbye to each other before we went to our respective class.

When I was about a meter away from my class, there's a figure that I hate the most to see, that bastard, Lee Taemin. I stop my track and hope that he won't see me but I was late, he already see me and now he approach me.

I ignored him and just continue my track. When we were pass by each other, he stop me by holding my arm. I look at him as he does also. I maintain my poker face and shrugged my arm from his grip.

"What do you want?" I asked.

--------------------

*That's all for this chapter enjoy~