Chapter 52

*Hye Sun POV

"WHAT?!" both me and Myungsoo shouted in unison.

"Now you know," Jr. said.

"So what did you say to them?" I asked.

"I don't know what to say, so I just answer that I will think about this first," Kyung Ah replied.

"So Jr. what are you going to do? Just let it be like this?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hyung that's why, me and Kyung Ah want to meet you guys, we want to discuss this with you guys, we need some help, can you help us?" Jr. said.

"Jr. we will help you no matter what," I replied.

"Gomawo noona, gomawo hyung," Jr. thanked us.

"Gomawo unnie, gomawo oppa," Kyung Ah thanked us.

"No problem," Myungsoo replied.

"No problem, you guys are my dongsaeng, I will do everything for my dongsaeng," I said.

After that we discussed everything about it. We also need some help from Kyung Ah's brother, Byun Baekhyun. We hope that he will help us.

After a few hours at Myungsoo's manor, Kyung Ah and Jr. want to back home so do I. Kyung Ah and Jr. went home first because I need to go to the toilet. After I finished my business in the toilet, I went to take my bag and sweater at Myungsoo's room.

I knocked the door first before I went in. I entered his room and trying to find him but he wasn't there so I just took my sweater and wore it and get my bag before I went down.

I was about to go out from the manor until someone stop me by calling out my name. I spun around and to my surprise, it was Taeyeon unnie.

"Unnie?" I said.

"Yeah, wow, Hye Sun-ah, you are beautiful, you grown up pretty well," Taeyeon unnie said as she approached me so do I.

"Haha, unnie-ah, I'm not that beautiful as you are," I said as we getting close to each other.

"Hahaha, thank you for your compliment but seriously, you are beautiful, not just now but you are beautiful from you are kid," she said.

"Gomawo unnie," I thanked her as she compliment me.

"So, Hye Sun-ah what are you doing here?" Taeyeon unnie asked.

"Oh, we just have something to discussed earlier," I answered.

"Oh, about what?" she asked.

"About Kyung Ah, but now everything is fine," I replied.

"Oh, how is she? Is she doing great? It's been a while, I want to meet her," she said.

"Oh, what a bad timing, she already left," I uttered.

"Yeah, maybe next time," she said.

I want to continue talking with her until someone interrupted us. We spun around to see the person who interrupted us and it was their butler Mr. Lee.

"Oh Mr. Lee, waeyo?" unnie asked.

"Young Master want me to tell Ms. Hye Sun that he already wait her in his car outside," Mr. Lee said.

"Oh, okay thank you Mr. Lee," I thanked him.

"Okay Hye Sun-ah, we will meet again soon, if I don't have any schedule, annyeong!" she said as I bid goodbye to her before went out from the manor.

As I went out from the manor, Myungsoo already wait me outside his car. I went closer to him and flashed him a smile.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for you," he answered.

"Why? You know I just can call Chiwung to get me," I said.

"Because this guy infront of you is your bestfriend and he don't want you to get sick again because waiting for other guy to pick you up," he replied.

"Myungsoo, so sweet of you by thinking about my health but remember, your health also important for me, take care of yourself first, arasso," I exclaimed.

"Arasso arasso, now hop in, it's cold here," he said as he open the door for me.

I hop in and he ran to the driver seat and hop in. He wore his seatbelt and started the engine. Before he proceed to go out fron the manor, he looked at me and sighed. I looked at him with a worried expression.

"Wae? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

Suddenly he went closer to me as I widen my eyes. Before I uttered anything, he suddenly pull my seatbelt and put it on then he chuckled as he seat properly on his seat.

"Why are you chuckling?" I asked a bit taken aback.

"Did you think that I'm going to kiss you?" he asked that make me to blushed.

"A..a..ani...ya.., I wasn't thinking like that!" I defensed.

"Liar! You know you can't lie and you know I can't buy that lie from you," he said.

I sighed. "Just send me back home, I'm tired," I said as I looked away because I can sense that my cheeks is red as tomato.

"Arasso arasso," he said as he proceed to send me back home.

*Myungsoo/L POV

We already arrived at the Sung Manor. I stop my car infront of the main door before I looked at Hye Sun. Oh? She is sleeping. She's like angel when she sleep. Beautiful!

I was staring at her figure for a while before I decide to wake her up.

"Hye Sun-ah, wake up, we already arrive at your manor," I said.

With that she woke up and looked surround her and smile. That smile argh!

"Myungsoo!" Hye Sun called me as I snap back to the reality.

"Oh, ne?" I said.

"I said thank you for send me home safely," she thanked me.

"Oh, kwaenchana, everything for you," I accidently said. Good job L! I sarcastically said to myself.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Myungsoo," she said as she went out from my car.

"Okay, have a sweet night," I said as I flashed her a smile.

After that I went out from the manor and went back to my manor. I parked my car and went in. I was about to go to my room but being stop by my butlet, Mr. Lee.

"Young master, Mr. and Ms. Kim is waiting for you in their relax room," he said.

"Oh okay, thank you Mr. Lee," I thanked him as I proceed to the relax room.

I knocked the door and went in. My father asked me to sit infront of them and I just obey and sit infront of them.

"What did you want to talk with me father? Mother?" I asked.

"Good that you know that we have something to talk with you," my father said. Okay this is suspicious.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A month after you got your result, we want you to get engaged with someone we already arranged for you," my mother said that make my jaw to drop.

"Wh...aa..t..? Are you kidding me? Mother? Father?" I said as this shocking news attack me.

"We are serious, a month after your result been publish, you have to get engaged," my father said.

I was speechless at first then I try to get back to my conscience, so I take a deep breathe and looked into their eyes with a serious expression.

"With who?" I said.

-------------------
*That's all for this chapter~ enjoy~

*Sorry for the late update, I've been busy because school is already reopen and I have some works that I haven't done yet.. mian..
*Happy Belated Birthday Im Jaebeom oppa~ 생일축하합니다 임 재범 ㅇ빠!~