Chapter 21

*Hye Sun POV

Dara sent me to my room and she help me to change my dress to my pajama. After that she help me to lay down on my bed, then she went out.

About a few minutes, I just stare at the ceiling thinking about what just happened at the bar. I still can't believe Taemin did that.

I was crying when I remember what Taemin did to me, it hurts me. I like him all this time but its useless. I shouldn't accepted you this afternoon but if I don't accept you, I will never know who you are in the inside.

Just then I was interrupt when someone knocking on the door. I abruptly shut my eyes before that someone came in and sat infront of me. I was holding my tears so they wouldn't come out.

The person that sit infront of didn't uttered anything. That person care my hair carefully so that I wouldn't wake up. It was Myungsoo, I know his scent.

"Hye Sun-ah, why don't you told me that you will go out with that bastard, aaahhh... I should have stop you from accepted him this afternoon, if I stop you, this wouldn't have to happen!" he uttered that make me wanna cry but I hold it.

After that he kissed me on the forehead before he stand up and ready to go. But before he went out, I stop him by grabbing his wrist tightly. He spun around and look at me.

"Don't leave me, please, don't," I begged.

After he heard what I said, he immediately crouch down and hold my hand eruptly.

"Hye Sun, you're awake?" he said.

"Of course I am, I can't sleep," I replied as my tears get out by themselves and fall to my cheeks.

"Sssshhhhh, don't cry, you look ugly when you cry, you know I don't like to see you cry, just smile, you look beautiful when you smile, try it," Myungsoo exclaimed as he made me smile with his hand.

"See you look beautiful when you smile," he said as I flashed him a smile.

Just then, that memory came back that make my smile to fade and my tears once again burst out from my eyes. Myungsoo flinched then he wake me up and hug me in his arm.

"Sssshhhh, Hye Sun, please don't cry," he said as he care my hair carefully.

"Myu..ng..soo.. ple..ase.. do..n't le..ave.. me.. I.. need you," I said in between my sobbing.

"I won't, I promise," he answered.

After that, I hug him as he does also. Not long after, I stop sobbing before I drifted to sleep on his arm.

*Myungsoo POV

After Hye Sun sleep on my arm, I put her on her bed and tucked her inside her blanket. I wait for a minute to see if she really are asleep or not. Before I left her, I wrote a note and went out to go back home. I stop my tracked because Mr. Sung's called me.

"Did she sleep already?" Mr. Sung asked.

"Ne," I replied as I bowed.

"Okay umm.. Myungsoo, sit first, I need to ask you some questions," Mr. Sung said.

"What is it Mr. Sung?" I asked as I sit across him.

"I know its already late and I'm sorry, I have to ask you this now, so I'm sorry if I take your time," he apologized.

"Aniya, kwaenchana, so what do you want to ask me?" I said.

"That guy, what is his name?" Mr. Sung asked.

"Lee Taemin, waeyo?" I replied.

"Aniya, I just wanted to know his name, I won't bring this to the court, so you don't need to worry about that," he answered.

"Okay, umm.. Mr. Sung, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Yes, what is it?" he replied.

"Tomorrow, can you not sending Hye Sun to go to school?" I asked.

"Waeyo?" he asked back.

"Because, tomorrow, I was very sure that guy will going to find Hye Sun, so before anything happen, don't let her to go to school, I will handle everything at school with him tomorrow," I replied.

"Okay, I will make sure that my daughter will not going to go to school tomorrow but how are you going to handle that guy?" he said.

"I still don't know yet, I will find some way to handle it," I answered.

"Okay, I hope you can handle it with care and don't make a trouble in my school," he said.

"I won't, so may I take my leave now?" I asked.

"Of course, send a regard to your parents and I'm sorry if we disturb your night," he said.

"Kwaenchana, so I take my leave now, annyeonghaegasaeyo," I said as I bowed toward him.

I hop in into my car and started it. I went out from the Sung Manor and go straight to my manor. I parked my car and went straight to my room carefully so I won't woke my parents up.

I throw myself to my bed as I tucked in into my blanket. I reached my phone and send a text message to Hye Sun before I charge my phone. After that I shut my eyes and drifted to my Wonderland.

-------------

*Done, hope you enjoy reading :)