Chapter 61

*Myungsoo POV

I went to my walk-in wardrobe and search for a simple clothes. I wore my black-white stripe shirt and black skinny jean. I took my key car, phone and my wallet before I proceed to downstairs.

I entered the dining room to eat my breakfast. My maid gave me my breakfast and I eat it silently. In the middle of my breakfast, my sister came with her sleepy face.

"Morning noona," I greeted.

"Morning~" she replied in between of her yawned.

"You look ugly when you do that, really," I said.

"Shut up!" she said as she take a sit infront of me.

"Really, I didn't lie," I said again.

"Whatever little brother," she said as she took a bite of her sandwich. "By the way, where is mother and father?" she continued.

"I don't know, when I arrived here, they already gone," I answered.

"Okay, anyway, you look good, where are you going?" she asked.

"Out, why?" I replied.

"I know but where?" she asked.

"Somewhere with my friend," I answered.

"Who is your friend? Jr.? Or..... Hye Sun?" she asked.

"My friend, and you don't need to know, it's my privacy," I said as I went out from the dining room.

I hop into my car and started the engine. I wore the safety belt and ready to go but I stop when my phone is ringing. I looked at the caller ID and I smile when Hye Sun's name is on the screen so I pick it up.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Myungsoo, what time will you pick me up?" Hye Sun asked.

"I'm on my way now so be ready," I answered.

"What?! Really? Okay," she said as she want to hung the call but I stop her.

"Wait!" I said.

"Wae?" she asked.

"You can take your time, I still at my manor and after this I will go pick Jr. with Kyung Ah so you can take your time, I know that you oversleep again," I said.

"Oh jinjja? Okay, sorry for oversleep and thank you," she said before she truly hung up the phone.

I drove out from the manor and went straight to Jr.'s manor. I waited for him near the entrance door. Not long after I arrived, Jr. went out from the manor and hop into my car.

"Hey hyung," he greeted me.

"Hey," I greeted him back.

I drove my car out from his manor and went to Kyung Ah's manor. We waited her near the entrance door but she didn't pop out from the manor.

"Jr.-ah call her, maybe she forgot or something," I said.

Jr. just obey what I said and take out his phone. He dialled Kyung Ah's number and she answered it. After awhile he hung up the phone and put his phone back to his pocket.

"So?" I asked.

"Just wait, she still have something to do," Jr. answered.

"Okay," I said.

After a few minutes, Kyung Ah went out from her manor and hop into my car. She smile while wearing the seatbelt.

"Sorry oppa, I have something to do earlier," she said.