Chapter 71

*Hye Sun POV

"M..wo? Nu..gu?" Myungsoo asked.

"Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Wh..what a..re yo..u talk..king about?" he stuttered.

"Myungsoo, stop denying it, just tell me the truth, the one who belong to your heart is me right? I know about it already," I stated.

"How did you know? Did Kyung Ah told you?" he asked.

"No, I didn't even ask her, I just know about it after you left me alone earlier," I answered.

"So that mean, you are not asleep?" he asked.

"At first no but after a few minutes yes, now answer me, is it really me who belong to your heart?" I asked again.

"Yes," he answered. "I already love you since we were kids, I was afraid to tell you that I have a feeling for you because I afraid that our friendship will be destroy and plus you had a feeling for that jerk," he continued.

I put the plate aside and hold his hand. "Myungsoo, I also have a feeling for you ever since we were kids but I afraid to confess to you because I afraid that our friendship will be destroy and I thought that you only look at me as your friend and sister, you know like the drama I watched last month, I afraid I will be the same like the main character, I afraid that you wilk embarass me infront of everyone that is why I make a decision to not confess to you but to love someone else but end up in love with the jerk," I said as I looked down to the blanket.

"So we have the same feeling for each other?" he asked as he tilted my chin up to look at him.

"Umm, it seems like that," I replied that make me to blushed.

"So, are we.. umm official or what?" he asked that make my cheek to bright in a red colour.

I pulled my hand and cover my face with the blanket because I can feel that my face is hot and red because of embarassment. I heard him chuckled and a few second later, he pulled the blanket off of my face and pulled me closer to him.

He hug me tightly for a few minutes. After that he broke the hug and looked at me in the eyes. He flashed me a smile before leaned closer to me and a few minutes later, I can feel that he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Hye Sun for loving me all this year and not letting me go, thank you for always stay by my side," he said as he kissed my forehead again and hug me.

"Nado, thank you Myungsoo for loving me, thank you for always be there for me, thank you for always care for me, thank you for always patient with all of my chidish attitude, thank you so much and sorry for making you hurt all this year and sorry for always making you jealous because I always talked about that jerk, sorry," I stated as I cuddled closer to him.

"It's okay, even if I was jealous and hurt, I will always be by your side, I will never leave your side, even if our parents want us to get engaged with the one whom they choose, I will protest about it and I will make sure we wilk be engaged with each other," he said.

"But Myungsoo, how did you make them to change their mind? How are you going to protest about it? We only have a few days more to the engagement day," I said and broke the hug.

"I will find a way," he assured.

I just nod my head and looked down the floor. After that everything turn silent as we were holding hand together and didn't uttered anything. But after a few minutes we went silent, Myungsoo cleared his throat and looked at me.

"So, now.. are we.. official? Or not?" he asked.

"I was the one who suppose to ask you that question, are we officially in a relationship or not?" I asked back.