Chapter 35

*Hye Sun POV

We went out to the balcony as Troll oppa let me sit on the chair. Suddenly he wrapped me with his jacket. I thanked him as he sit across of me. It was silent before I decide to broke the silent.

"Oppa, wae?" I asked.

"Hmm.. Polar bear-ah in two weeks coming is our final exam right?" Chen oppa said.

"Yes, why?" I replied.

"You and Myungsoo is the highest students in our school right?" he asked.

"Yes why?" I said.

"Can both of you help all of us?" Chen oppa asked.

"Help? What do you mean oppa?" I asked back.

"Help me and my fellow members to study, please?" he said.

"Oh, that's all?" I said.

"Ne, you and Myungsoo can help us? Right?" he begged as I just flashed him my smile.

"For me it's okay but I don't know if Myungsoo want," I said.

"Oh, I think he want to help us or else-" I cut him off.

"Or else what oppa?" I asked.

"Oh? Aniya," he replied.

*Chen/ Jongdae POV

"For me it's okay but I don't know if Myungsoo want," she said.

"Oh, I think he want to help us or else-" I was cutted off by her.

"Or else what oppa?" Hye Sun asked.

"Oh? Aniya," I replied. "Wow! I almost spit everything out! Kim Jongdae you better watch out if you talked or else everything will be useless!" I mumbled in my heart.

"So when did we start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, afte-" I cutted her off before she could finished her words.

"What? Why tomorrow?" I asked.

"Because we already decide to start revise after school when I already recover from the fever," she answered that I just gave her my smile.

After that, someone came out to the balcony. We spun our head to see who were the one who came out and my sense was right, it was Myungsoo.

Even if the balcony is abit dark, I can see on his face, he is mad and he is jealous. I flashed him a smirk but he just gave me his poker face. Tck, jealous much!

"What are you doing out here Myungsoo?" Hye Sun asked.

"Nothing, it's hot in there so I came here since Suho hyung said it's cold outside, you what are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked.

"Can't you see? We are dating here, and you just ruined the moment," I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Hufft whatever you said Kim Jongdae, so Hye Sun, it's about time for you and Kyung Ah to go back home so I send you home tonight," he said.

"No no no no, I was the one who suppose to send her back home, not you," I defensed.

"Kim Jongdae, this is your dorm, so you can just rest and let me send her back home safely," he said with angry tone.

"No-" I was cut off by Hye Sun.

"STOP!" Hye Sun shouted. "Gosh! Why did both of you arguing with each other? Troll oppa it's okay, Myungsoo can send me home safely," she said.

"What happen here? Noona why are you shouting?" someone asked from the door. We spun around see it was Sehun.

"Oh Sehun-ah aniya, nothing happen," she answered.

"Are you sure noona? If nothing happen in here, why did you shout?" Sehun asked.

"Yah maknae, just go inside, nothing happen here, I assure you," I said as I feel irritate.

"Gosh hyung, why are you mad? Something is happening here that's why we heard noona shouting and you are mad," Sehun said as I rolled my eyes.

"Maknae just go inside, there is nothing happen out here," Myungsoo said in serious tone.

"Why are you guys being like this?!" Sehun whine.

"Sehun-ah let them be, let go inside," Hye Sun said as she pulled Sehun to come back in to the dorm.

After they get inside the dorm left me with Myungsoo, it was completely silent. I don't know what to say to him. I stand up and was about to get inside the dorm but ai stop when I heard Myungsoo said something then I spun around to see him.

"What did you say Myungsoo?" I asked.

"Nothing, just come inside, it's really cold outside," he replied before he went in and left me dumbfounded.

"Okay," I mumbled before I went inside the dorm.

After about an hour and it's already 10 pm and it's time for Hye Sun and Kyung Ah to go home. Then the two stand up followed by Myungsoo and Jr.

"Lay oppa, once again saengil chucka hamnida," Hye Sun greeted him.

"Ne, kamsahamnida Hye Sun-ah," Lay hyung thanked him.

"We have to go hyung, thank you for the foods earlier, it's delicious," Myungsoo said.

"Oh okay, thanks for coming," Suho hyung thanked them.

All of us thanked them for coming and D.O gave them his kimchi spaghetti. After that they thanked D.O and left. After they left Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and I ran to the living room and throw ourself to the couch.

"Wah! I'm so tired!" Chanyeol said.

"Nado!" all of us cooed.

"Yah kids! Don't just sit there, help us clean this all!" Suho hyung demanded.

"Aniya hyung we are tired," Sehun said.

"No, clean this is up right now," Suho hyung protest.

All of us argue before we clean the dorm. After we finished cleaning everything, we changed our shirt to our pajamas and drifted to sleep.

------------------

*That's all! Enjoy~

Sorry for the late update, something came up, I try to update this story yesterday but I can't so I'm sorry for the late update and enjoy the continuation~