Chapter 14

*Myungsoo POV

I was waiting for Hye Sun to replied my text so I was playing some game on my laptop. I always win when I played this game that why I keep on playing until late night.

When I was about to win on round 15, something interupted me and I lose. It was my phone. It was ringing with Girl's day song Darling. That song is from Hye Sun's girl group band from our school called Girl's day.

Beside my group, Hye Sun, Jr, Kyung Ah and my rival, Taemin also have their owned band. My group had been called Infinite, Jr's group had been called GOT7, my rival's group had been called SHINee, Hye Sun's group had been called Girl's Day and Kyung Ah's group had been called F(x).

I pick up my phone and without looking who is calling, I answered it. Just as the other line said something, there's a smile appeared on my lips.

"Yeobosaeyo? Myungsoo? Are you there?" it was Hye Sun who was on the other line and she called me back to the real world.

"Oh ne, wae?" I asked.

"Who's birthday is tomorrow?" she asked.

"Oh, it's Jr's birthday, she was throwing a party and he invited us, but I promise you that, this party will not going to be wild, I promise," I answered.

"Jr? You got to be kidding me?" she said a bit surprised.

"I'm not, wae? Is there something wrong?" I asked a bit worried.

"Aniya, by the way, can I bring Kyung Ah with me?" she asked.

"Hmm.. ofcourse you can, she is your bestfriend and Jr also asked me to bring you and Kyung Ah together," I answered.

"He did? Wah.. there must be something is going on between the two of them," she exclaimed that make me to frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's nothing, by the way Myungsoo, you still have to see my dad," she changed the topic.

"Arasso, I'll pick you up at 6 pm so get ready," I said.

"Okay, I have to hung up bye Myungsoo," she said before she hung up.

I switched my laptop off and throw myself to my bed. I stared at my ceiling and smile stupidly to myself. I was imagining about Hye Sun who were wearing a nice and beautiful dress.

She was walking with our hand were locked to each other and she was smiling brightly towards everyone. Just then my smile disappeared when someone that I really hate appeared on my imagination.

When I was walking with Hye Sun on my arm, my rival Taemin came up to us and grab Hye Sun on her hand and take her from me. I wadms very mad and come back to the reality.

"Wow! That can't be happening tomorrow, it can't!" I exclaimed before I tucked myself under my blanket and drifted to sleep.

*Hye Sun POV

I put back my phone in my purse. I waited for my mom and dad to finished their conversation. Just then Sehun came to me and dragged me by my arm.

"Sehunnie, waeyo?" I asked as we stop at the backstage.

"Noona, I'm bored," Sehun whined.

"Kyeopta, where's the other?" I asked.

"The other hyung, they were having a rest and making fun of each other in the rest room," Sehun answered.

"Oh, but why are you not having your rest? Aren't you tired?" I said with a worried tone.

"I am but I'm bored, I asked the other hyung to play with me but they said that they are tired, that's why I approached noona and dragged noona here," he replied.

"Sehunnie I-" my words had been cut by someone.

"Oh Sehun!" someone called him from behind.

We looked at that person and it was Kai and Luhan. They approached us and bowed toward me. Both me and Sehun looked at both of them in a confused look. Just then both of them burst out into laughing that makes both of us to frowned in confusion.

"Hyung, why are you laughing?" Sehun asked.

"Why are you both looking at us like you are doing some crime?" Luhan asked.

"No we're not, both of you were the one who make us like this," Sehun replied as he pout.

"Oh Sehun, why are you so cute!" I exclaimed as I.tip toe myself to pinch his cheek.

"Aigoo noona, I am cute but Luhan hyung was the most cuter in our band," Sehun teased as he hide himself at my back.

"Oh Sehun!" Luhan shouted.

Kai and I just laughed at their childish action as they ran around us. Sehun was was shouting for help and he also did the surrender pose toward Luhan that make me and Kai laughed become harder.

We stop laughing as the other members approached us. Suho and Xiumin stop Luhan from chasing Sehun. D.O and Baekhyun stop Sehun from running.

"What is going on here? Luhan hyung, Sehun? Why did Luhan hyung chased you Sehun?" Suho asked with a serious tone.

"Hyung, it was like this, Hye Sun told Sehun that he is cute then Sehun told Hye Sun thay he is cute but Luhan hyung is the cuter in our band, that's why Luhan hyung chased Sehunnie," Kai explained.

"I'm a manly man, I'm not cute," Luhan said as he released himself from Xiumin and Suho's grip.

"OH SEHUN!" all of them cooed.

"Miannae hyung," Sehun apologized.

Just then someone called my name that interupted us. We looked at that person and it was my oppa. He told me that it was about to go home so I excused myself from the EXO members and bid them a goodbye as they do also.

After we bid our goodbye to my auntie, uncle and Chen oppa, we went straight to our manor. On our way to our manor, I locked my arm to my dad arm as he change his gaze from the window to me.

"What is it honey?" dad asked that make my mom to looked at us.

"Dad, tomorrow I wanted to attend my friend birthday party, can I?" I asked.

My dad and mom exchanged look and then back to me. Mom put her hand on my back and carefully care my hair.

"With who will you go dear? Is it someone we know?" mom asked.

"Ne mom, it's Myungsoo and Kyung Ah," I replied.

"Then let Myungsoo see me first and take a permission from us," dad state.

"He will, he told me already," I answered.

"Okay," they both said in unison.

After we arrived at our manor, Chiwung, sent us infront of the main door of our manor and we hop out. We entered the manor as Mr. Gu open the door.

I went straight to my bedroom after I bid goodbye to my parents. I change my dress to my pajama and tucked myself under my blanket and drifted to the Wonderland.

-------------

*Chapter 14 done now on going chapter 15.

*Hope you enjoy reading.