Chapter 7

*Hyun Jae POV

I was afraid if something happen to my sister, she always had something that is very unexpected things to do. Suddenly someone knocked on the door that intrupted us.

"Agassi, young master, it's time for dinner, head master and madam is already on the dining room waiting for you," Mr. Gu called us.

"Okay, we will be there for a minute," I said.

After that, all of us went to the dining room and sat on our seat. All of us bowed toward our oldest and start eating dinner. After we done eating dinner, all of us went to the living room.

"Hyun Jae-ah, how's work?" uncle asked.

"It's fine, even if sometimes the work is very difficult but still I can handle it," I answered.

"Okay, but just don't stress yourself over the work that had been given to you," uncle said.

"Ne," I answered while bowed infront of him.

"Hyun Jae, you already old enough to married someone, you have good looking, you come from good family, you have job, your grades also high, your family is kind and so on, so why are you not married anyone yet?" aunt said that make me to taken aback.

I looked at my mom and dad but they also hesitate for my answered. I looked at my sister, Hye Sun and my cousin Chen but they just give me a smirk.

"I don't know, maybe I still not ready yet to make a family," I defeated.

"Ey.. don't be like that, so unnie, did you already had someone in your mind for him or.. Hyun Jae already have someone in his heart? That you just have to waited for him to bring her to see you both?" aunt said.

"Gyuri-ah, for us, it's up to our child to pick their own bride and groom, as long as they make our child happy, we will be happy, so Hyun Jae, Hye Sun if you guys have someone in your mind, don't anticipate to tell us, arasso?" mom said that make me to smile widely.

"Mom, dad, I think that oppa has something to tell both of you NOW," Hye Sun exclaimed emphasized the word now.

I raised one of my eyebrow and looked at my sister. She just flashed me a smirk and wiggle her eyebrow. I rolled my eyes feel irritate. Suddenly I snaped back to the reality when my dad speak.

"What is it Hyun Jae-ah? Is that very important matters that you wanted to tell us?" dad spoke.

"Ah? Aniya, it's not that important, but.." I was cut off by my cousin, Chen.

"Really? Not that IMPORTANT?" he said empasized the word important.

I rolled my eyes in irritate. Both, Hye Sun and Chen exchanged look and give each other a high-five that make the oldest to look at them in suspicious.

"Hye Sun, Jongdae? Are you two okay? Hyun Jae? Explanation please?" mom said with a confused look.

"Mom, I don't know what they are thinking but right now, I'm really tired and I need some rest so if you excuse me, I'll take my leave," I said before I leave the living room and went to my room.

*Hye Sun POV

"Yah Polar bear, let's make Hyun Jae hyung to admit that he already have a girlfriend," Troll oppa whispered to my ear.

I just gave him a slightly nod and flashed him a smile. "Oppa, mian, I have do this to you," I mumbled in my heart.

"Mom, dad, I think that oppa has something to tell both of you NOW," I exclaimed emphasized the word now.