Chapter 2

*Today I can update new chapter but tomorrow maybe a little late :) enjoy~

*Author POV

Hye Sun wait for Myungsoo in the cafeteria at their usual table they met. Hye Sun's stomach is already growl for food because it's already lunch.

"What makes him to be late like this? I'm hungry! Myungsoo-yah where are you?" she mumbled under her breathe that only for her to hear while her hand rubbing her stomach.

Myungsoo already done putting all of the books in their shelf. Now he only need to take his bag and go to the cafeteria to met with Hye Sun. While he was about to take his bag, he saw Ms. Bang carry a lot of books that seems to be a new books for students to read, so he approach her.

"Ms. Bang can I help you with that?" Myungsoo asked while giving her his gorgeous smile.

"Oh Mr. Kim, kwaenchana, I can take this books to my table so you don't need to worry, just take a break, you already done so much in this library," Ms. Bang stated.

Myungsoo seems to be guilthy so he resist what Ms. Bang said to him so he just take the books from Ms. Bang's hand and take all of the books to her office and put it on her table.

"Ms. Bang seriously stop denying that this books is heavy, I know, I can see it from your face so next time when you need to bring anything that are heavy just ask okay, no need to hide it," Myungsoo stated while look into Ms. Bang's eyes.

"Oh Mr. Kim I'm sorry that I resist your kindness but there is no one want to help me to carry all of this books," Ms. Bang apologize.

"Hmm.. It's okay Ms. Bang but next time if someone hand you their hand, make sure you take it okay but it only if that person is good haha," Myungsoo laugh.

"Haha okay Mr. Kim," Ms. Bang also laugh along with him.

"Hmm.. Ms. Bang I think that I take my leave because someone already wait for me in the cafeteria, so annyeonghaegasaeyo," Myungsoo said while bow toward Ms. Bang.

"Oh okay, thank you Mr. Kim," Ms. Bang thanked him.

After that he grab his bag and run out from the library to the cafeteria to meet Hye Sun. He knows that Hye Sun is already hungry so he just run until he arrived at the cafeteria.

"Oh no, she is already there, I'm sorry Hye Sun-yah," he mumbled under his breathe and then approached her.

"Hye Sun-yah mianhae!" Myungsoo said while making sad face.

"Hmm.. kwaenchana, I know that you are BUSY so it's okay," she stated, emphasize the word busy.

"Hmm.. I know that you are mad at me because I was late right? I'm sorry Hye Sun ah~ I will do everything you told me to do as a punishment for me," he whined while doing his aegyo.

"So you know, okay Mr. now treat me lunch, I'm hungry~" she command Myungsoo.

Myungsoo just give her a smile and then went to the cashier to buy some food for them to eat. After he done order the food, he brought the food to their table and gave her, her food.

Not wasting any minute, Hye Sun just ate the food that Myungsoo bought for her. Myungsoo just stared at her, he knows that his bestfriend is really hungry.

"Aish pabo-yah, eat slowly or you might get a stomach ache," Myungsoo stated before he eat his lunch.

"Yah! I'm hungry okay," Hye Sun shouted that makes a few students look at them.

"Yah, lower your voice!" Myungsoo said while bowing to the other students saying sorry.

"I don't care, as long as I can eat my lunch beside this cafeteria is not belong to them," she stated.