Chapter 65

*Myungsoo POV

I close my laptop and put it on my table. I was about to tucked myself under my blanket before someone barged into my room and shove me into my bed that make me to lay down on my bed. I sit and looked at that person and guess what it was my noona.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Are you planning on running away from this manor?! If you did then you are wrong mister, really, I'm going to lock you up here if you are planning on it," Taeyeon noona exclaimed.

"What are you talking about? Are you crazy? Where did you hear that from?" I asked.

"Someone told me and I just hear your conversation with Hye Sun just now that you want to run away from this manor," she replied.

"Wow jinjja?! Wow! Are you eavedropping my conversation with Hye Sun?! How dare you? I never eavedropped your conversation!" I exclaimed.

"How dare I am? Yah Kim Myungsoo, I have to, I have no choice to eavedrop your conversation earlier, it just because I care about you, I care about our image, you are the future face of Woolim Coorporation no one else!" she said.

"So what about that? I don't want to get engaged with Kyung Ah, I want to be with Hye Sun, if I get engaged with Kyung Ah, how about Jr.? What should I do if I bump into him after the engagement? He is my bestfriend noona," I said.

"What the big deal of that? It for your own benefit," she said.

"Benefit? What benefit?" I asked.

"You will know what benefit you will get after you get engaged and married to Kyung Ah," she replied.

"I don't care about that! The thing I want is I want to be engaged with my love one," I said.

"Kim Myungsoo!" she shouted.

Before I answer her, my father and mother come. Both of us change our gaze to the door where our parents were standing.

"What is going on here?" my father asked.

"Ask him," noona exclaimed.

"Myungsoo explain," my father said.

"Noona just barge into my room and eavedropping my conversation with Hye Sun," I explain.

"Yeonnie, you know that eavedropping someone else conversation is not good, why did you eavedropping their conversation?" my mother said.

"It's not I do it on purpose, I just passed by his room then suddenly I heard that he want to run away from this manor and not just I heard him said that, someone also told me that my brother want to run away before the engagement day," noona said.

"What?! Yah Kim Myungsoo! Are you crazy? You know that what you want to do is a stupid thing that will make our image fall!" My father shouted.

"I won't do it either! Hye Sun won't let me do it," I said.

"What do you mean Myungsoo-ah?" my mother asked.

"Yes, all of us want to run away before the engagement day but it was no use, it was all fail already even we haven't done anything yet," I asnwered.

"Good! I don't want you to do anything stupid like that ever again! Just do everything I said, this is all for your own benefit!" my father exclaimed.

"Ne," I said.

"Yeobo, Yeonnie can both of you went out first, I want to talk with Myungsoo alone," my mother said.

"Ne mother, let's go out father," noona said as she pulled my father out of my room.