Chapter 20

*Jongdae/ Chen POV

I was watching tv with Luhan, Kai, Xiumin, Sehun, Tao and Suho. We were laughing out loud in our dorm as the character doing something funny. Just then our laugh had been interrupt by my phone.

Without looking at the caller ID, I pick it up and to my surprised it was our former leader Kris. What did he want?

"Ne, wae?" I asked with a bored tone.

"Chen, mian, I just wanted to tell you that the daughter of the SM Corporation is here with some guy," he said.

"So? It was none of your business," I replied.

"I know its none of my business but, she seem to need help, cause the guy that she went out is not a good guy, he always bring other girls here with his friends," he said.

"My cousin will not be trapped," I said in irritation.

"Okay, but I already told you, if you wanna check come to my bar, you know where, Galaxy Bar," he said before he hung up.

I felt worried right now, so I went back sit on my seat and think for what just Kris hyung told me through the phone.

"Yah Chen, who's calling?" Luhan hyung asked.

"It was Kris hyung," I answered.

"What did he want?" Xiumin hyung asked.

"He told me that my cousin is went to his bar with a dangerous guy," I answered that make all of them to looked at me.

"What? Why did you guys looking at me like that?" I asked feel uncomfortable.

"What did he said?" Suho asked.

"Hye Sun went to his bar with a dangerous guy," I repeated.

"Who went out with a dangerous guy?" Baekhyun asked.

We jumped when he asked that question.

"Where are you come from?" Kai asked.

"From the kitchen, disturbing Kyungsoo from cooking," he answered. "So who went out with a dangerous guy?" he continued.

"Hye Sun, the only heiress from the SM Corporation," Luhan answered.

"Why is Taemin a dangerous guy? He wouldn't do anything wrong, and plus he is Hye Sun crush," he stated.

"But, Kris hyung said that, that guy is not a good guy, he always bring some random girls to his bar," I said.

"I don't know, why don't you call her bestfriend, Myungsoo," Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun was right, so I decide to call Myungsoo but I stop. I don't have his number, so I look back to my members as they also look at me

"Wae?" Kai asked.

"I don't have his number," I answered that make all of them to face palm themselves.

"Jongdae.. here use my phone and searched for L," Baekhyun said as he gave me his phone.

"How did you get his number?" Luhan asked.

"From someone I know," he answered.

Without thinking anything, I search for his contact number that Baekhyun wrote L. After I found it, I called him and wait for him to answer. After a few ringing, he answer it.

*Myungsoo POV

I was staring at the night sky and thinking about what had just happened this afternoon. But then someone interrupted me by giving me, my phone.