Chapter 31

*Hye Sun POV

After Myungsoo and Jr. go back to their owned manor, I looked at Kyung Ah and she is blushing after what Jr. just did to her before he went out. I elbowed her as she snapped back to the reality and I give her a smirked.

"Hey, you like it so much right? When he kissed you?" I asked as I teased her.

"W..what? Un..ni..e, we.. ne..ver ki..ssed," she stuttered that make me to widen my eyes.

"Aye, no need to denied it, you guys already are couple, how come you guys never kissed?" I asked.

"We don't have a chance to kiss each other, whenever we try to kiss each other on the lips, there must be someone to interrupt us," she answered.

"O~kay, that's weird, maybe next time will do," I teased her that make her to hid herself under my blanket.

"Unnie~!" she whined as I just laughed at her reaction.

After that I went to my bathroom and take a shower, after I take my shower, I asked Kyung Ah if she want to take a shower or not, then without any words, she ran to take a towel and went in into the bathroom.

I just shook my head right to left because of her action. Childish! I went in to my walk in wardrobe and search for a proper clothes to wear. I wore a purple t-shirt that has 'Lucky!' word print on it and I wore blue long jeans.

I was busy doing my hair as Kyung Ah went in into my walk in wardrobe. I stop what I'm doing and look at her. She wore a green t-shirt that has 'You're mine' words print on it and a black long jeans.

"Nice!" I commend.

"Thanks, you too," she replied.

"So Kyunggie, what do you want for your hair?" I asked as I continued doing my hair.

"Hmm.. I don't know, I think I will just let it loose because Jr. said he don't want anyone to see my neck," she answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I done doing my hair. I just make it a pony tail and make my bangs to loose.

"Jr. said that only he can look at my preference, no one else," she answered that make me to rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay, by the way it's about time for Troll oppa to take us, now let go down stairs," I said as I took my purse and phone.

We went downstairs and wait for Troll oppa in the movie room. We watched some drama until Dara knocked the door and said that Troll oppa is waiting for us outside.

*Jongdae/Chen POV

I was in my car waiting for Hye Sun to come and I think that she didn't bring Myungsoo along with so I decide to call him. I take my phone out and dial his number. After a few ring, he pick it up.

"Yeobosaeyo?" he greeted.

"Oh yeobosaeyo, Myungsoo, where are you?" I asked.

"In my room, wae?" he replied.

"Are you free right now?" I asked.

"Hmm, ne, wae?" he answered.

"Can you come to EXO dorm? If you come, you can also bring your friend, okay? I'll text you the adress, bye," I exclaimed before I hung up.

I put my phone back inside my pocket and I saw two girls coming to my car so I looked at them, it was Hye Sun and her friend, I don't know her name. I step out from my car and went to the other side.

"Hello ladies, wow you guys only wear t-shirt and jeans, it was not like you Polar bear-ah," I greeted.

"Hello oppa, huh, I'm too lazy to wear dress tonight beside, it's only in your dorm right and there is no other guest than EXO members, right?" she exclaimed that I just nodded in respond.