Chapter 5

*Myungsoo POV

I walked in into the school buliding. I went to my locker and opened it. I put my books inside it after that I walked along the hallway.

I looked surround me and it felt weird. Everyone that passed by me, were talking, I know everyone if they met with their friends they will talked about random things but the students that passed by were talking about someone that I really know.

They were talking about my bestfriend, not Hye Sun but JR. I don't want to eavedropped their conversation but duhh~ they were talking loudly enough for everyone that passed by them can heard what they were talking about.

I just shrugged it off and went in into my class. Like always, I'll do my routine when I came early in the morning, I put my head on the table and close my eyes. Just then I heard one of my classmates, of course girls, they were doing their routine everyday they met, gossip.

"I heard from other student that JR is dragging someone when he arrived at school earlier this morning, is that true?" I heard one of the girls.

"Yeah, it's true, and you know what that girl is already have a boyfriend," the other girl talked.

"What? What is she? A playgirl?" the previous girl talked.

"I know right, if I saw that girl, I will kill her," her friends talked.

"By the way, how did you know that girl is already had a boyfriend?"

"I saw her earlier this morning, her boyfriend send her to school and then I saw them talking and her boyfriend is bowing his head toward her, it seems like she is controlling her boyfriend! Oh no!" she shrieked.

"What? What happen?" her friend asked.

"What will happen to our oppa? Is she going to control him like her boyfriend?" she answered.

"As if! I surely will kill her by myself!" she command.

"By the way who is that girl?" she asked making her friend facepalmed herself.

"Who else if she is not our second Queenka of this school, Byun Kyung Ah," her friend stated that makes me to straightened my back.

I stand from my seat and went outside from my class. I can see on my corner of my eyes, the girls that are talking earlier is surprised because of my sudden action.

I walked through the hallway and then I feel like I want some fresh air so I went to the rooftop. Before I twisted the knob, the door to the rooftop suddenly swung open to revealed a figure.

I looked at the figure and for sure it's her, Byun Kyung Ah, that the whole school were talking about. I was about to greeted her but then I held back because she seems like mad and disappointed.

I looked at her with a confused look before she left me there dumbfounded. I was about to walked out of the school building but then I stop my tracked because I heard someone is shouting outside.

"Kyung Ah-yah! Why can't you sense that I fell in love with you?" he shouted.

I walked out to the rooftop and saw a man figure. It was JR. I was surprised when I saw him like that. Is he really falling in love with her?

"That not the way to confess to someone pabo-yah," I abruptly talked make him to flinched.

"Oh L-ah, how long did you stand there?" he asked.

"Just now, I saw her went in when I was about to walked out here," I answered while I stand next to him.

"So you didn't hear anything?" he asked.