Chapter 66

Hye Sun POV

"Chiwung-ah," I called as I entered the kitchen.

"Ne agassi," Chiwung answered.

"What did we have for breakfast?" I asked.

"What do you want agassi?" he asked.

"Whatever will do," I replied.

"Then, do you want pancake and orange juice?" he asked.

"Okay, that will do," I answered.

"Wait for a moment agassi," he said as he make the pancakes.

After he done cooking, he serve it to me and pour me an orange juice and I thanked him. He sat next to me and ate his breakfast.

"Agassi," he called me.

"Ne, wae?" I said.

"Today, you have a visitor," he replied.

"Huh? Nugu?" I asked.

Before he answer my question, the bell is ringing. I wondered who was coming this early in the morning. Chiwung excuse himself to go to the door to see who is coming.

"Chiwung-ah, who is it?!" I shouted.

"It's the driver agassi," he shouted back.

"Oh jinjja? Then let him in and let him join our breakfast," I said.

"Oh ne," he replied.

After that they went into the dining room. I look at them and flashed a smile.

"Ohayo Gozaimasu Ms. Hye Sun," Mr. Yashi said.

"Ohayo Gozaimasu, now have some breakfast with us," I said.

"Yes, thank you," he replied and sit next to Chiwung to eat the breakfast.

After a few minutes, we already done eating. I excuse myself to go to the living room while Chiwung go washed the dishes. Mr. Yoshi went out back to do his job. After that, Chiwung done doing the dishes and went to the living room too.

"Agassi, you need to go upstair," Chiwung said.

"Huh? For what?" I asked.

"To change your clothes, you don't want to meet with the client with your pajama, right?" Chiwung replied.

"Oh yeah, okay," I said before I run upstairs to my room.

After a while, I come back down and we went out from the mansion and hop in to the car.

Mr. Yoshi drove us to the destination where we can meet the SHINee members and Mr. Ren for discussing about the music video. After a few minutes, we arrived and there standing SHINee members with their manager and I approached them.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo Ms. Hye Sun," they greeted.

"So how did you guys feel about the comeback?" I asked.

"We felt relieve because we can give our Shawol our new songs that can make them happy," Jonghyun said.

"Yeah because they are like a sock for us," Onew said.

"Ne?" I said in confused.

"Sorry Ms. Hye Sun, our leader Onew is a bit tired today because he woke up early that's why he said something stupid," Minho said.

"Oh kwaenchanha," I said.

Then Chiwung approached us and he called me. I excused myself to go to Chiwung near the car.