Chapter 34

Tom explains how Kevin got away with what he did. Apparently having your dad as the mayor and being extremely rich has its advantages. Of course he would get away with it. And as for Emily, Kevin put all the blame on her. She's paying for his and her own mistakes behind bars. They're still waiting for her sentence.

"Who knew Emily would turn out to be a psycho bitch." Tom says.

"And you even made out with her." I laugh.

Tom opens his mouth to reply but a huge thud from outside the door makes both of us stop and turn our heads.

Tom asks what I'm thinking, "What was that?"

I shrug and I tip toe over to my door, Tom follows right behind me. I look back at him and put my index finger up to my lips, signaling him to make no noise. I silently open the door a little bit, and we both watch through the small opening.

For a few seconds we don't see anything until I see a man kissing a women. My eyes go wide as I notice it's my mother. My jaw drops to the floor once I realize the man she's kissing is my doctor. I quickly close the door, not wanting to see any more of that.

I go back to my bed. "I think I'm gonna be
sick."

"Why does that guy seem so familiar?" He asks while sitting down next to me.

I sigh and unconsciously rest my head on his lap, facing the ceiling. It catches both of us off guard. Ignoring it he starts playing with my hair.

"She's making out with my nurse from the hospital." I whine.

"Oh! No wonder why I recognized him." He exclaims. "I mean can u blame her tho, he is very-"

I lightly slap him on the arm and glare at him. "Don't you dare finish that sentence."

He laughs and I sit up now. "Thanks for coming, if I was alone when I saw that I'd probably freak out like crazy."

He smiles at my gratitude. "I'll always be here for you."

"You're a really good friend Tom." I say. As soon as the words came out of my mouth I felt an immense amount of regret wash over me.

He frowns, "A friend?"

I tug at my sleeves, getting nervous. "Well-"

He interrupts me. "I thought we were good now? Why can't things go back to the way they were?"

I sigh. "Because I need time tom. We are good now. But you can't expect me to just trust you instantly."

He looks down, knowing I'm right. "I thought things would be different now."

"They are different. Cant we just be friends?" I ask hopefully.

"No." He says sternly.

"Tom-"

He stops me, "I can't just be friends with you y/n, how am I supposed to do that when I'm in love you? Am I supposed to pretend like I don't want to kiss you? Am I supposed to pretend like I don't care if you talk to other guys? When really it makes me so mad that I wanna bash thier fucking head in?."

I don't say anything, because I don't know what to say. He's right, and I know he's right.

He takes my hands in his and brings his face inches away from mine. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't wanna be with me. Tell me you don't feel the same way I do."

I stare into his eyes and my mouth opens but I can't bring myself to say anything. When I don't say anything he eliminates the gap between us with his lips on mine.

As much as I hate to admit it, I missed it. So I kissed back. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. I run my fingers through his hair. We lie back on the bed and he towers over me, finally pulling apart.

"I've missed you." He breathes heavily.

I smile. "I love you." I say before pulling him down and connecting our lips again.

He smiles throughout the kiss, finally happy I said it back. He tugs at my shirt and I pull it off.

"We have a long night ahead of us." He whispers into my ear, before taking off his shirt too.

———————————————————
Hope you enjoyed! And in case you couldn't already tell, yes they had seggs😳. But I wasn't gonna write any smut cuz it makes me uncomfortable😀 so go get your porn somewhere else sorry🧍‍♂️ anyway happy late Thanksgiving! And Ty for reading!