Chapter 14

Toms POV

We kept talking until four AM by now I had forgotten all about the bet until Harrison called me. This time I didn't leave the room I didn't want her to think I was hiding something. I kept telling myself that it was for the bet but part of me wanted her to actually trust me.
"Hey haz" I said
"Hey man what are you doing?"he asked
"I am hanging out with Y/n right now"
"Oh god your always with her nowadays"
I roll my eyes.
"Cut to the chase why did you call?"
"there's a pool party tomorrow and I wanted you to come with Y/N"
I look over at Y/N who's on her phone. "Yeah let me ask her"
"Ok man I'll text you the details bye"
I didn't bother to say buy. Y/n is so nice to them but this bet is so immature. I snap myself out of it. I don't have feelings for y/n.
"Ask me what?" She says with a smile
"if you're free to go to a pool party tomorrow"
She seems kind of nervous. I could tell. "Uh ya I'm free tomorrow"
"U okay?" I ask her wanting to know what was bugging her so much.
She doesn't respond for a few seconds and I give her a look or sympathy.
I took her hands and looked into eyes. "You don't have to be ashamed to tell me anything love"
She nods and licks her lips "I'm just insecure about my body."
I was surprised. She wasn't popular but she was really really pretty. She had the perfect body and everything, I don't know why she would be so insecure. Yes she gets bullied by like I said she is really pretty.
She looked down and I lifted her chin "You have nothing to be ashamed of, you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I want to love yourself as much as I do"
Shit. I know I've known her for only a few months but did I just admit to loving her?
She smiled as a tear ran down her cheek. I wiped it off and stared into her eyes. We both kept leaning it. Our lips were now basically grazing on each other's. Then my phone rang again. It genuinely pissed me off. We both separated both of us not wanting to. I took my phone and declined the call. Y/n stood up to go to sleep on my bed. I went after her and grabbed her by the waist. I wanted to kiss her. I don't know what she was doing to me. She looked surprised.
I smirked "you didn't think that was gonna stop me did u?"
Before she has the chance to smile and I pulled her into a kiss. My hands cupped her cups and her hands went to my neck. There was only one thing I knew and that was that I wanted her. But I know she's not comfortable yet.
When our lips touched I forgot all about the bet. When we parted she smiled. I was actually happy. I had finically admitted my feelings, and I was going to stop this bet.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pretty short chapterrrr sorryyyy