Chaptee 31

"I was starting to think you were going to show up" Emily says with a mischievous grin on her face.

Kevin walks over to her. "Ya well y/n is a very slow walker" he laughs

I stare at them in confusion. "What?" They stop talking and look over at me. "What's going on here?"

Emily laughs looking over at me in pity. She walks over to me, our faces inches apart. "We're here to talk about how your a backstabbing bitch." She says.

I look over at Kevin who starts pulling out a cigarette and starts smoking. I look back at Emily who's eyes glare into mine.

"What are you talking about?" I ask the nervousness showing in my voice.

Her eyes narrow, looking at me like I'm lying. She finally takes a step away from me, our faces no longer so close. "You know what you did!"

"I didn't do anything to you Emily" I say.

"U stole Tom from me!" She yells, brining Kevin's attention back to us.

I look at her in disbelief. "That's What this is all about?"

"Well it's also cause you happen to be a bitch
Y/n" she smirks.

Kevin puts out his cigarette and comes closer to me. He blows smoke in my face and they both laugh as a I cough.

"You guys are insane, I'm leaving." I say walking away.

"You didn't think we were letting you leave right?" Emily laughs, while grabbing my arm.

I look at them terrified before I fall to the ground. My vision blurs and I see Kevin holding a huge log with blood on it. Eventually everything turns black and I can hear their footsteps running away.

Toms pov

I followed where Kevin took her and watched them going to the woods. She trustingly followed him. If he laid a hand on her I would kill him. I followed them but eventually they disappeared.

I kept walking until eventually I started hearing my name. I thought I was going insane but someone kept calling. It had to be y/n, I'd recognize her voice anywhere.

I follow the voice and eventually I see y/n lying on the ground. I ran over to her and my eyes fill with tears.

"Wake up wake up! Y/n wake up!" I shout shaking her body.

There blood on her head and I hug her closely to me. I pull out my phone and call 911.

They probably couldn't understand a word I said. My words sounded like gibberish as I sobbed into the phone crying for help.

I waited for the ambulance while praying for her to be okay.

Please be okay. I love you.